• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

☺ Your Personal Record ☺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Okay...
Hier'z one of mine...
2afxunq.jpg

Whahah xD

It's arround midnight atm... >_<"

Post your own personal record.
It could be everyting so... don't be scared that people call you addicted or something...
It's just funneh... And creepeh :jd:

Level 13
Not from 'ere, btw.

But it could be EVERYTHING, Don.
Like... the longest time you've chased a duck or something

Level 20
the most boring trigger ive made
  • Custom Value
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • -------- Backpack Buttons --------
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 1, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • -------- Row 1 --------
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0144 <gen> to 1
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0145 <gen> to 2
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0146 <gen> to 3
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0147 <gen> to 4
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0148 <gen> to 5
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0149 <gen> to 6
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0150 <gen> to 7
          • -------- Row 2 --------
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0151 <gen> to 8
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0152 <gen> to 9
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0153 <gen> to 10
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0154 <gen> to 11
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0155 <gen> to 12
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0156 <gen> to 13
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0157 <gen> to 14
          • -------- Row 3 --------
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0158 <gen> to 15
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0159 <gen> to 16
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0160 <gen> to 17
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0161 <gen> to 18
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0162 <gen> to 19
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0163 <gen> to 20
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0164 <gen> to 21
          • -------- Row 4 --------
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0165 <gen> to 22
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0166 <gen> to 23
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0167 <gen> to 24
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0168 <gen> to 25
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0169 <gen> to 26
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0170 <gen> to 27
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0171 <gen> to 28
          • -------- Row 5 --------
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0172 <gen> to 29
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0173 <gen> to 30
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0174 <gen> to 31
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0175 <gen> to 32
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0176 <gen> to 33
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0177 <gen> to 34
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0178 <gen> to 35
          • -------- Row 6 --------
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0179 <gen> to 36
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0180 <gen> to 37
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0181 <gen> to 38
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0182 <gen> to 39
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0183 <gen> to 40
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0184 <gen> to 41
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0185 <gen> to 42
          • -------- Row 7 --------
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0186 <gen> to 43
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0187 <gen> to 44
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0188 <gen> to 45
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0189 <gen> to 46
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0190 <gen> to 47
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0191 <gen> to 48
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0192 <gen> to 49
          • -------- Row 8 --------
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0193 <gen> to 50
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0194 <gen> to 51
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0195 <gen> to 52
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0196 <gen> to 53
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0197 <gen> to 54
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0198 <gen> to 55
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0199 <gen> to 56
          • -------- Row 9 --------
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0200 <gen> to 57
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0201 <gen> to 58
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0202 <gen> to 59
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0203 <gen> to 60
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0204 <gen> to 61
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0205 <gen> to 62
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0206 <gen> to 63
          • -------- Row 10 --------
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0207 <gen> to 64
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0208 <gen> to 65
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0209 <gen> to 66
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0210 <gen> to 67
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0211 <gen> to 68
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0212 <gen> to 69
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0213 <gen> to 70
          • -------- Row 11 --------
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0214 <gen> to 71
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0215 <gen> to 72
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0216 <gen> to 73
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0217 <gen> to 74
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0218 <gen> to 75
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0219 <gen> to 76
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0220 <gen> to 77
          • -------- Row 12 --------
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0221 <gen> to 78
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0222 <gen> to 79
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0223 <gen> to 80
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0224 <gen> to 81
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0225 <gen> to 82
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0226 <gen> to 83
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0227 <gen> to 84
          • -------- Row 13 --------
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0228 <gen> to 85
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0229 <gen> to 86
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0230 <gen> to 87
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0231 <gen> to 88
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0232 <gen> to 89
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0233 <gen> to 90
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0234 <gen> to 91
      • -------- Use Buttons --------
        • Loop - Actions
            • Loop - Actions
              • -------- Helm --------
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0131 <gen> to 92
              • -------- Shoulders --------
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0130 <gen> to 93
              • -------- Necklace --------
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0129 <gen> to 94
              • -------- Chest --------
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0128 <gen> to 95
              • -------- Bracelets --------
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0127 <gen> to 96
            • Loop - Actions
              • -------- 1th slot --------
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0126 <gen> to 97
              • -------- shield slot --------
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0125 <gen> to 98
              • -------- ammo slot --------
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0041 <gen> to 99
            • Loop - Actions
              • -------- Gloves --------
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0132 <gen> to 100
              • -------- Belt --------
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0133 <gen> to 101
              • -------- Boots --------
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0134 <gen> to 102
              • -------- Ring1 --------
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0135 <gen> to 103
              • -------- Ring2 --------
              • Unit - Set the custom value of Dummy Inventory Slot 0136 <gen> to 104
and i didnt need it

EDIT: I know, i could do it with a simple integer and unit group, but i didnt know then xD

Level 13
Yeah that's what I mean guys!
And Slaydon, LoL how long did it took you to make that (very usefull xD) trigger?

Level 17
1) I got the title "German Master/Champion" in the year 2008 for Taekwondo in the Category Poomsae Koryo (Don't have to understand this .... xD)
2) I got my black belt with 13 (tehehehee ... *_*) now I have the 2. Dan
3) I was "Sportsman of the year" when I was 13 and 15 here in "my" city.
4) I broke first my hand, then my foot and then my finger - all after each other. All happened in the same month >.<
5) I got 72 disconnects one day, just after that I gave it up ...
6) I ate 2 pizzas (about 13cm radius) and one doner without puking it out afterwards ...

Level 2
hum...

I lived for so much time I don't count it anymore...

about like 15 years man NON STOP ! :mwahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.