• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

▶ High Quality Texture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I need a high quality texture for the marine model. The texture should be like dark modern warfare style. The maker will have credits and reputation reward.

Level 13
orly? ok, try to reread my previous post, but this time try to find the hidden question. if you do find it and reply to it coherently, i'll assume you're not as retarded as you sound and will consider your request a little more seriously

no, the rep part meant reputation. why would it mean replay?
as i said, i really don't like the theme, and i can't really see how i could fit a modern warfare skin onto that model, i suspect you might want a new model altogether but are having trouble explaining it

The explanation is clear enough. This man wanted to have a darker texture for his marine model.

Level 16
I made a skin and will post it but i'm not sure if it's right so i'll post screenshots to see if you like it or not. Depending on your answer I will continue working on it!
Don't know if it's what you had in mind.
210613-albums5078-picture53268.jpg

210613-albums5078-picture53267.jpg

210613-albums5078-picture53266.jpg

210613-albums5078-picture53265.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.