• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ðungeon Action 3.72

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is hero player versus player arena with creeps. You have only 1 life, you do not revive, 7 people can play. Very hard to survive if you do not read your skills or the items you find. The map is based on Pac Man, collect stuff to become strong and evade the very strong ghosts that haunt the maze. Add computer players to practice alone or add flavour to your multiplayer matches, they work.

Keywords:
hero, pvp, dungeon, hard, pac man, 1 life, no revive, rogue like
Contents

Ðungeon Action 3.72 (Map)

Reviews
18:31, 12th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 22
Information:

As a Reviewer of the Map Reviewers Group, I joined the THW Cleaning Event.
I
end up writing a fast review, or just posting the end state of the map, rating is not always included!

Current State for this map: Rejected

I will contact the moderator to Approve/Reject the map, depending on what you recieved.

Level 5
Information:

As a Reviewer of the Map Reviewers Group, I joined the THW Cleaning Event.
I
end up writing a fast review, or just posting the end state of the map, rating is not always included!

Current State for this map: Rejected

I will contact the moderator to Approve/Reject the map, depending on what you recieved.

You have no right to reject maps.
You aren't a moderator.
You aren't a respected user.
You aren't even someone with a proper rank.

Therefore you have no right to reject or accept maps. You're just a wannabe.

Oh and if you reject a map, at least mention what's wrong, fool. :angry:

Level 16
You aren't a moderator.

He's a mini-mod. You may not respect him but some other does. Besides, this is Internet. Nobody is forced to respect or pay attention to anyone or anybody.

And as to mention, this map's description lacks a good point. That already break the rules.

Level 22
He's a mini-mod. You may not respect him but some other does. Besides, this is Internet. Nobody is forced to respect or pay attention to anyone or anybody.

And as to mention, this map's description lacks a good point. That already break the rules.

Thank you

You aren't a moderator.

Look at description, after this go read the rules, I'm sure you'll soon agree with my Rejection.
Also if you read my Review you'd see, I won't reject the map, but I'll contact the moderator to do it.

I'll let you get away with your insulting without getting punished, but watch out next time.

Level 31
You aren't a moderator.

1st of all, he does not reject the maps. But merely state the status of the map as currently at rejected status. Read carefully this statement.

2nd, he is a mini-moderator. A mini-moderator could not reject a map personally, but map could be rejected if 2 or 3 mini-moderator vote for rejection.

3rd, whats respected user got to do with it anyway? They are merely an award for outstanding contribution to this site.