How to Play
Download and extract GameLauncher.zip anywhere you like, and run the executable inside of it.
From there you may create an account and login.
When you click "Start Game", Warcraft III should start loading a map.
This is my project to create an online RPG using Warcraft III's engine. The goal is to create a persistent world which players can join or leave at any time. Currently, only the infrastructure is being created. Gameplay elements will be revealed later on once more progress has been made on the server.
There is no title yet, so for now it will be generically named "Warcraft 3 MMO".
Core Features (Currently Implemented)
- Much more than 12 players - and no need to host
- Map Switching - able to switch between maps while online
- Persistent World - you can join or leave at any time and progress you make on the server is saved
- Custom Game Launcher - login, create a character, and start the game through a program
- Account Creation - your characters are tied to your account there are no save codes
- Character Selection & Management - have more than one character under the same account
- Resources (models, skins, sounds ect..) are loaded from external folder - drastically reduce map file sizes
- Finish the combat system
- Expand the chat system
- Implement enemy targeting
- Item stats
- Custom UI (probably with RenderEdge)
- Web Panel to manage account and characters
- SharpCraft - Note: The game launcher can automatically install this for you.
- Patch 1.27 - This can be made to work with other versions, but for now use this.
The contestants were to create water structures for the 20th Terraining Contest. Choose one in the public poll!Dismiss Notice
Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!Dismiss Notice
The Melee Mapping Contest #4: 2v2 - Results are out! Step by to congratulate the winners!Dismiss Notice
We're hosting the 15th Mini-Mapping Contest with YouTuber Abelhawk! The contestants are to create a custom map that uses the hidden content within Warcraft 3 or is inspired by any of the many secrets within the game.Dismiss Notice
Check out the Staff job openings thread.Dismiss Notice