• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rising Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
attachment.php

:goblin_yeah:

Last edited:
although its a pretty picture, its more a showcase of models than terrain :/

You sh`ld know that terraining always showcase models.

BTW. Sun is okay , now focus on the terrain. You might want to give "effort" (Might be offensive) to it. First , the Environment. Second , the props (You might want to try constructing your house using wood pieces and some B2M roofs) Third , try raising/lowering the terrain , add mountains/cliffs/plateau.

I think these things that ive mentioned are the things that you need to improve.
Good try , rushingepic

---
Edit:
Another one ,you should improve your skills in placing tiles. Its really bad.
---
Additional :
Use Ufergrass.

Level 34
Also, units are a big no-no in my book, so I'd remove the rodent.
Completely depends how they are used. fladder and 2-P are excellent at using models in order to give narration or emotion to their terrains. Also look at Chaos. (name?) last terrain for the contest.

I agree here though, that rodents too low polygon for this terrain. You should remove or mask by moving it into the mid/background.

Status
Not open for further replies.