• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tutorial Request Animated Textures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I cannot seem to find a tutorial for how to line blp files up into a sequence.

My goal is to do this and make an animated loading screen, although an animated blp file can also be used on elementals, and to produce other effects. Can someone help and make a easy to follow tutorial? I saw an animated Loading Screen on the map Rise of China, and knew I had to try it.

Intro:

My name is SilverSong and I am working on the planning stages for a fully animated Loading Screen.

Project:

Time Management Alpha 1 of 101% complete (currently working on a lot of planning stuff to make sure I can easily drag and drop the next sets of features in without troubles.)

Request:

* Name: Tutorial Animated Textures
* Type: map effect
* Details: It would be nice if I could get a youtube sort of video tutorial made so I can follow step by step exactly. Pictures and detailed explanations of each step would be really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.