• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Gloomy terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hear is my gloomy terrain!
1:In that forest ther is a cemetery the Legends say all people buried ther pets ther! and if a human is buried ther the human will come alive and kill the one that buried him.
2:Every time a skeleton comes to this forest light will come from the end of the forest and kill all living things.
3:Ther was a city 10 milion years ago now look what it has becom and old swamp.
4:A scary forest of dead the legends say every 100 hundred years a Haunted ship comes and leaves strange it is.It most have a secret and people say ther is no one driving the ship that is really weird the mystery stands.
5:A haunted hous i wouldent go ther my self or with someone many people say that in that hous a family lived.The family was scary it self they had 3 kids 1 of them took a knife and killed the family then the kid killed him self people say that his family was torturing him.
6.In that glowing room was the death of the family
7.Something is glowing but i wonder what it could be??
8.A room in the haunted hous this is the glowing room we saw in picture 6 i dont get it how does the fire last so long if the family died 200 hundred years befor.

Attachments

• Gloomy terrain.jpg
    Gloomy terrain.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 469
  • Gloomy terrain 1.jpg
    Gloomy terrain 1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 463
  • Gloomy terrain 2.jpg
    Gloomy terrain 2.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 451
  • water road.jpg
    water road.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 420
  • Hounted house.jpg
    Hounted house.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 386
  • haunted_house_1.jpg
    haunted_house_1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 346
  • haunted_house_2.jpg
    haunted_house_2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 309
  • Hounted room.jpg
    Hounted room.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 352
Level 3
Looks pretty good for the most part, pics 1, 2, 3, 6, and 7 need height variation, even if it's just a little. I really like the interior shot, but I think you should make it look darker and scarier. Mostly darker.

+ Rep for the good terrain, keep it coming!

Level 2
I don't even arrived to the "create terrains" part (still I'm customizing the front-ends), but wow, if you can do these... You just shown me a cool glimpse :wink:

Well done too :thumbs_up:

Level 8
nice terrains, they create a very good atmosphere. If theres one thing you could possibly improve, it would be the trees in the second screenshot. Perhaps rotate them differently so they dont look so...symmetrical. As we all know, no two trees are alike!

Terrains are still awesome, +rep!

Level 2
WOW dude your the best! if yoqu would make a campaign out of this it would be great! i would definetly download it... heck, i would even help you make it! Again very very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.