• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

REQUEST: alliance, horde, and white banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
with the textures of the alliance, horde, and white(blank) like in arathi basin.
I didn't quite understand what you meant by that. Do you want the banners to have those emblems/symbols on them or something else?
attachment.php

Attachments

• Banners.PNG
    Banners.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,069
Last edited:
Level 21
EDIT: your models are not working/loading.
They work fine for me, maybe you forgot to change the path of the texture.
EDIT 2: can you just make the banners to be only like bannerhorde2.mdx in your zip, just change the texture (mean alliance,horde, and blank like bannerhorde2.mdx)
Sure I could, but I don't understand why would alliance put skulls on their banners, or do you want me to add a death animation to other ones?
EDIT: Updated the link in my post above.

Last edited:
Can you also make horde and alliance flags liek this one http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...roopers-48213/?prev=search=flag&d=list&r=20.
I need these things with the textures for a battleground mode similar to warsong gulch and arathi absin(banners). Actually these are the things with horde/alliance things I need for my map, thanks :) ( I saw your banners with model viewer and they are OK)

And can you tell me how to import your banners, because they appear as green boxes when I link them with a unit?

ILH

ILH

Model Reviewer
Level 26
import the banner...
import the skin
only need to do once (they're all same, thats why)
change skin path from war3imported/banner to banner (basicly remove war3imported/ in the path)

That war3mapimported step could be skipped.
Next step is, don't do anything first, save map, then your model can show in editor, instead of green boxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.