• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Level 11
Well man the thinks is the map will be complex with the fight system u will have 20 or more wrestling moves and other attacks that will have a effect like stun, slow, knowback, knockdown.

There is no other map like this.

Abilities:

LP (Left Punch)
RP (Right Punch)
LK (Left Kick)
RK (Right Kick)

Action (pick item from the aground with aimation, throw weapon or draw weapon)
Defend on off with animation
Jump

For ex to grab will be like press same time LP and LK or RP and RK.
If u press UP+ LP + LK u do another grappling move, just like in tekken.

I dont think there will be more models because the grappling moves will not fit good maybe some different skin.

I need someobdy to make a perfect cooldown system and combo system.

Cooldowns: When u attack u get cd to all spells not just one, u do this by:
- remove all abilites
- replace them with a pasive ablilites that has a timer clepsidra on the icon and tells u that abilie is in cd
-remove the cd abilites and add the original abilites back after some time.

For ex: RP(right punch) cd 1 sec.
when u cast it u get a 0.5 cd to the rest abilitys.

Combo Sytem: U move from the keyboard and attack using hotkeys from abilities.
You make combos just like in tekken or mortal kombat.

For ex: UP + RP(right punch) = a move
UP+Right +RP= other move.

I made this system but is not good because u do not make the moves all the times u press so i need somebody to make it better.

The model might have different armours and will have different weapons that have visual represantion on u and on the ground.

There will be
Hand to hand: U attack with arms and legs and u can only grab if u are hand to hand no weapons.
One handed weapons: You can set the weapon in the right hand or left.
Two Handed weapons
Double Edged weapons

It will be cool to have a whip or a chain as a special weapon.
The weapons are first on your back displayed and than u take them with animation from your back like in Ghotic.
Like i said the map can be c so far in here http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/modeling-animation-276/150-animations-model-186112/.

I need sombody to make at lest a perfect cooldown and combo system.

It can be some gay moves as well like it takes u from behaind and damages u.

Level 11
Game ideas:

1. An arena something like in WWE where u fight agains other players with many moves.
2. Something like dota where u can also do some grappling moves on creeps, climb on towers.
3 A survival something like orc gladiators but where u can do grappling moves on creeps squish them with your foot like bugs...But i dont now if the map size will allow this one.

Level 11
Well the good thing is that is someting new.

The bad things are:

-need a lot of work
-map size
- and I know how retarded ppl are, when they will have to press: UP DOWN and W in the same time for a move they will fail.
Some ppl coulnd't press W and S in the same time to grab like in Tekken FFS (LP AND LK)!!!
PPl are playin Legion TD where u do what? u create some buidlings give 3 clicks and then wait for 2 min ffs.

Level 11
I made some animations for caste siege: Climb on tower, GO down form tower, climb on wall, go down form wall and climb from wall to tower. But the tower is very big and i need to adjust te models size lol.

Anoter game idea: U can pick more caracters and fight u will only have 3-4 grappling moves and 12 weapon attacks and 12 hand to hand attacks.

Does Blizzard will increase the maz filze size allowed tu use on multiplayer from 8 mb to more?

Status
Not open for further replies.