• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

gruntSpearThrower

Reactions: deepstrasz
An Orc spearthrower,
I know its bad timing to upload this, when General frank uploaded an Orcspearthrower few days ago.

But this one is smaller in size has no shield, and is just another model.

For the Death Type, use Does decay, doesn't raise

Keywords:
spear thrower pike man
Contents

gruntSpearThrower (Model)

Reviews
[APPROVED] March 2nd, 2008 Edited description a bit, but works ingame and a working model. However the UV wrap was slightly messy. 2/5 --donut3.5--

M

[APPROVED]
March 2nd, 2008
Edited description a bit, but works ingame and a working model. However the UV wrap was slightly messy.
2/5
--donut3.5--

Level 5
This model is decent. Armor would be good, but I dont think it would be neccesary, no armor adds to the savageness of the model. Nice work!:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 4
Hey, I've swapped the texture to make a chaos version of this (attached), and since it doesn't have TC and looks like the poor thing's naked, I'm using this to give him TC and make it look a little better. Cheers!

Attachments

• ChaosOrcSpearcaster.mdx
    62 KB · Views: 70