• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gnomish Rifleman

Reactions: deepstrasz
Keywords:
gnome gnomish rifleman
Contents

Gnomish Rifleman (Model)

Gnomish Rifleman (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 7th of October, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (7) Very Good Main points: [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. [x] The model has a corresponding icon in the resources vault of THW. Notices...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 7th of October, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (7) Very Good

Main points:
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.
[x] The model has a corresponding icon in the resources vault of THW.

Notices:
[-] A slightly quirky death animation downrates this otherwise excellent model.

Level 4
if u could make him as a warrior or builder, but rifleman sux as a gnome (kid base, big rifle....)

anyway u did a good work on him so i rated it 3/5

Level 6
Nice model. Gnome models aren't very common here. I think people just give them a beard and make it a dwarf. More of these models would be nice. 5/5 Great Job keep it up

Level 3
Rockon! There's barely any Gnome models, and this one will be good for my Gnome race as a ranged unit!

There's BARELY any Gnome models here... when I learn how to model, I'll make Gnomes, even though they arent' my favorite race. It's outragous, Gnomes don't even have their own category, and go in with Dwarves and Humans!