• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forsaken Deathgaurd

Even though the lands of Trisfal and most of it's inhabitants are dead, it dose no mean that they are safe. Even the Walking dead need protection form the other walking dead. That is why there are Deathgaurds, to protect those innocent undead that cannot portect themselves.

Keywords:
zombie forsaken death guard
Contents

Forsaken Deathgaurd (Model)

Forsaken Deathgaurd (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 18th of October, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. [x] The model has a...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 18th of October, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (8) Awesome!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.
[x] The model has a corresponding icon in the resources vault of THW.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Hmm... the fact that the hood doesn't match the rest of the clothes (by color) saddens me. I say go for black clothes, with skulls and runes on them. I would be much more like the real deathguards.

On the other hand the model is really nice, and people will definitely find a variety of uses for it. Good job.