• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Humans vs Undead

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
You command the Arthas forces in Nothrend and you must kill Mal'Ganis. Mal'Ganis and his camp are very protected from a lot of undead guards.

Keywords:
Humans, Undead, Vs, Fight, Arthas, Mal'Ganis, Nothrend, Campaign, Reign, Of, Chaos, Miky.
Contents

Humans vs Undead (Map)

Reviews
00:26, 24th Jun 2013 Orcnet: rejected for now.
Level 30
This map has a lot of potental and th eidea is so fresh but for me is not executed well. Here is my review:

Human vs Undead Review
[+] Good Points:
-The idea of the units spawning when bought is so fresh and I like it
-Enemies are quite balanced as far as I can see

[-] Bad Points:
-Terrain is too empty and flat. Nothing to say but so bad. Tile mixing looks decent but making path through tiles are too straight. Try making it scattered and add some more feelings into the terrain. Make it more like of a warzone or area. So better put corpse, dead people and such.
-Creeps are too boring too fight and nothing much to expect. I suggest add some item drops.
-Too small map and nothing much to discover not making it worth to play over and over, doesnt have this replayability quality.

[] Suggestions:
-Major terrain improvements must be done! Make better tile mixing and also add some doodads or destructibles in it, preferable corpses, skulls and such...
-Add something more on the creeps and not just simple fights. Maybe traps?
-Doesnt have replayability quality. Suggestion is make some discoverable secrets and also make this 2 player so Undead can be controlled.
Overall, decent map with something of a good idea but is not executed well. Rated 2/5 and voting for Pending until improvements were done!

Last edited:
Level 30
Better if you ask me. For me it grant more enjoyment and some competition because Undead for me is to easy to defeat because what they do is just attack and attack and such... maybe use skills but is seldom.

But suggestion is too weaken the Dreadlord, Malganis if he will do so because he can be controlled at the start to attack by himself.

Level 30
The map is too simple and being repetitive it becomes a bore :/

Try to expand your map for once, and that map description of yours won't able to lure more users, so this is a no no, do your best at the map development thread or so fort

EDIT:
here's the map description from your latest upload:
PHP:
You command the Arthas forces in Nothrend and you must kill Mal'Ganis. Mal'Ganis and his camp are very protected from a lot of undead guards. You can command the humans, the dwarfs and the high and blood elfs.
You can choose three modes: easy, normal and hard.
In the easy mode you can control Arthas.
In the normal mode the hero is removed.
In the hard mode the hero is removed and the enemy helth is increased of the 25%
Your troops, excepted Arthas, will attack Mal'Ganis and his undead without your command.
For win you must kill Mal'Ganis and the defeat don't exsist.

Now i have fixed the Resurrection bug, improved the terrain tile, create a quest and explained the differents modes.

Looks like I already made a clear criticism here, but with your latest upload, I'll see the new changes.

Last edited:
Level 30
Guys let's take this slow, I re-pended his very first map upload and told him to start uploading his latest map in this form. In hopes of this to be settled, let's give him time to work it out and put down all our forks and torches :>

Level 9
"The map is too simple and being repetitive it becomes a bore :/"

I played many more advanced maps, and they were much more boring than this one

I mean, you can play this map during 30 min-1h (in hard) and then ok you finished it that was fun (for me) and you play anotherthing. That's like watching something on TV, you don't need to watch it over and over.

PS : if u know more maps of this type tell me plz :p

Level 30
Listen here creator or author of here, I can see that this is a completed map but in its state, it has bad terrain, not somethng to be amazed at and only the triggering are amazing. This has lot of potential to be honest but do please put this first at Map Development because this just doesnt fit yet in Map Section.

That is why we have a Map Development for a purpose, for users to promote their project and give feedback. You will just expect worse feedback here in Map Section because this is a bigger world than Map Dev. Users expects more because they expect a fresh concepts, finished, great terrain and such in the map and I must say you only met the fresh conecpt but others not. Well, you can still pull something up even with the simple terrain, you've just got to widen your imagination.

Here is a link in the Map Development: Map Development

Create a new thread here about your game and expect some feedbacks and helps. Good luck! :cgrin: