• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ashenvale Cross

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Blood Raven
Ashenvale Cross:
-This map offers fast battle between two players
-Added shipyard so that player can either walk or sail over the map
-Added market to sell items that will be useful in battle

Map Properties
Max Player: 2
Gold mine: 2($11500) + 1($15000)
Taverns: 2
Market: 2
Ship Yard: 2
Creepcamps: 4 green, 2 orange and 1 red

194642-albums4400-picture44810.jpg

194642-albums4400-picture44809.jpg

Changelog:
v1
- Changed middle goldmine to 999999 gold
- Few minor terrain changes

Keywords:
melee, ashenvale, 1v1, pk, fast
Contents

Ashenvale Cross (Map)

Reviews
10:07, 2nd Apr 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 30
I played your game, and it was really good! its also useful for a quick 1v1 match, terrain is also fair since this is just a small map. but to my conclusions, how come you used marketplace instead of Goblin merchant? the merchant is much more useful than the one you used for your game, and for the expansion, how come you used green dragon? its so strong! why not just use a bunch of kobolds or ogres instead? its a nice map by the way, good job!

Level 9
I played your game, and it was really good! its also useful for a quick 1v1 match, terrain is also fair since this is just a small map. but to my conclusions, how come you used marketplace instead of Goblin merchant? the merchant is much more useful than the one you used for your game, and for the expansion, how come you used green dragon? its so strong! why not just use a bunch of kobolds or ogres instead? its a nice map by the way, good job!

Somehow I felt that market is good for rare items, but it needs time to produce item...
& The green dragon...I purposely put that there to add difficulty =D

It would be nice if you make the mine in the center infinite (or 999999999 gold)
However, i like the strategy with these shipyards. the problem is that the computers dont buy ships, but thats not a big problem, since it's recommended to play 1v1 PLAYERS (not computers).
This map is very interesting :) added it to my colection of nice melle maps x)
4/5 +rep

Level 9
It would be nice if you make the mine in the center infinite (or 999999999 gold)
However, i like the strategy with these shipyards. the problem is that the computers dont buy ships, but thats not a big problem, since it's recommended to play 1v1 PLAYERS (not computers).
This map is very interesting :) added it to my colection of nice melle maps x)
4/5 +rep

Yeah, thats a good idea putting infinite gold =D
Updating soon

Level 7
sugestions

I have tested the map and here is what i think terrain]5/5:i love the terain

Funness]3/5--4/5:this map was a good idea

OVERALL:4/5

Comments:you might want to add gold mines or make them have more gold other than that you did great:cgrin::cgrin::cgrin::cgrin: