• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Convert Replay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi everybody!

I've got a replay wich a want to convert into a format that youtube can read. Could someone please do that for me, i would be really greatfull! I really need this converted cause I've got some friends that don't have wc3 and wants to watch it.

The replay↓ And the map if some one has fraps and can record it...

Attachments

• WeldoransTournamentS1.w3g
    9.3 KB · Views: 82
  • Tournament.w3x
    167.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Level 10
Mh i suggest using fraps... and I understand your problem.

There is a nice tool which I found:

Altiris Software Virtualization... with it you can install software without any change in your system.

Altiris Software Virtualization Solution 2.0 - Full Review - Reviews by PC Magazine

I tried that already. . . If you want to record more than 30 sec (wich i want) you need to register (buy) and it costs 37$ . . . And i dont want to pay that much to record one little game :/ Can't anyone just convert it?

Level 10
Download Debut Video Capture Software - Freeware Software - Tucows

you can try that one, its free and dosnt have a limit or anything..

I tried that one and it kept crashing when i recorded it. Also when i was recording it lagged pretty awesomly much and units + doodads disappeard at some times.

I have now added the map to the first post so if any one wants to record it with fraps (or something else) they can. Ofc i will give rep if you record it, convert it or find any converter/program i can use.

Level 10
yes im alos intrsting in making an video of my map anyone who knows how to do this sutff :S plz i give rep.

There are some stuff you can do, you can get Fraps but if you wan't to record more than 30 sec you need to buy it.

Or u can get this but im not sure that will work, cause when i tried it just crashed all the time :S

Or you can just post your map here and hope people do it for you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.