• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
How's it going, everyone? I'll be honest, I've actually been looking for a forum like this for years. I was part of another WarCraft 3 forum a long time ago, but it went down and I've had no luck in finding any other decent one.
Until now!
I love WarCraft 3, and have loved to make maps since I was a kid and bought it in 2003. Before that I loved to make maps in StarCraft 1. I haven't had a chance to play StarCraft II much, or even mess around with the map editor yet. Maybe someday.

Anyway, not much of a modder/skinner or anything. My maps are all mostly vanilla. Just cuz I haven't had much luck making skins and stuff be worth the trouble.

Looking forward to hanging out here a lot, especially when I have a project to work on!

Level 4
Greetings Abelhawk! Welcome to the Hive Workshop mate. I hope you have a warm enjoyable stay here. =)

You can learn a lot of things here mate, and I hope that you can further develop your resource creating skills here, and become a great user just as many users have here on this site. =)

So good luck with your map and project mate. ;)

Hail Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.