1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new Hive! Be advised that we're still working on the site. There are still many rough edges, so please bear with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 14th Icon Contest is still in progress (and may be extended). You can still make it in time.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 25th Texturing Contest has started! Contestants are to create a skin representing a dark elf person/being or any construct related to it using the vanilla models or the custom ones found on the site.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for Terraining Contest #18 is finally up! Play through the maps and cast your vote on your favourite.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Voting squad, line up! Cast your vote on the poll for Modeling Contest #29 - Squads!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The poll for the theme of our StarCraft II Terraining Contest is up. Cast your note now!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice
  11. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice

Zerglot

Submitted by Statharas
My Infested Zealot :D! I took parts from the Marine and created this... You could even call it a beauty!

Nuff said, Dependencies are only the basic WoL i believe.

Due to recent events, I would like to notify people that I do not like my work being published elsewhere. In other words, no swiping, swiper.

Keywords:
Protoss starcraft Zergified zealot infested zergalot star craft statharas
Contents

infzeal.m3 (Model)

1. 20:23, 2nd Jul 2011
    Dr Super Good:
    Resource appears useful and works.

2. Alagremm

Alagremm
    Hey, that doesnt look half that bad =D
    This is certainly a model that will be used.

3. Tleno

Tleno
    Wow, I really like how the hands turned out! Only concern I have is the left leg - it looks kinda bad, but I guess you can immprove it easily!

You know, some kind of infested Immortal or something as addition to this one would be awesome, plus kinda more lore wise - Immortals are cybernetic machines, controlled by wounded Protoss inside. Now imagine if that protoss got killed and some zerg organizm creeped in and replaced him, and the grew all those tentacles and junk...

4. Alagremm

Alagremm
    Or the water in the tank got replaced by some sort of creep and the immortal pilot mutated...

5. Statharas

Statharas
    You know this will set back my main target :D! The Gestalt :D

6. Alagremm

Alagremm
    Right. For the Gestalt!

7. Statharas

Statharas
    Would be kewl if both of you could come on the chat and tell me your ideas :v

P.S Changing his foot as we're speaking.

8. Statharas

Statharas
    Actually, for some reason the new leg bugs out. But i still like the old one, so i might be able to fix it up when i am free from other stuff...

9. Just_Spectating

Just_Spectating
    i have a feeling that this can be done with the editor alone

10. Alagremm

Alagremm
    Infestation yes, but the scary dead-looking face cannot be put on the standart zealot model. I think.

11. Statharas

Statharas
    Truth is that this CAN be done in the editor. But not with this result. The infestation mesh has many changes, and the result is not reproducable in the editor.

12. Alagremm

Alagremm
    Plus, at least in my case, the infestation effect when put on buildings, makes weirdass lags ingame.

13. Statharas

Statharas
    Btw, the zombie zealot face is the actual zealot mesh UNTOUCHED!

14. Alagremm

Alagremm
    But of course.

15. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good
    Description probably needs improvement. You do not describe exactly the required dependiencies (only vaguly) and only briefly describe the technical process of making it.

16. PeaceKeeper

PeaceKeeper
    i have to say WOW

17. Xian

Xian
    RUOM?!!
    [​IMG]

18. Dromlexer

Dromlexer
    I read that comic too.
    Protoss can't be infested but can be brainwashed/controlled. This wikia
    But awesome work indeed.