• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign

Warning! If you re-download this campaign, make sure to TRAVEL BACK TO DALARAN! I will open it in the map selection so you won't have to redo all your progress If you used the Tirisfal Hearthstone in Dalaran and lost your tents, I recommend restarting. Cheats are not disabled so you can fast forward to your latest progress.

STORY
This is the sequel to my last project The Burning Crusade Campaign. Custom Story. The Infinite Dragon Flight went back in time the day Arthas killed Uther to kill Arthas as a death knight. A group of heroes were able to stop them but; Uther was left alive. This was the actual goal of the Infinite Dragon flight but for what purpose? Your journey will begin with a new Paladin Prospect named Vitae; he will be the main character in this changed world. The journey begins in Northshire, Elwynn Forest; when a day of training is interrupted by the enemy.

GAME PLAY
1. If you played the Burning Crusade Campaign it will be similar, but with improvements to all its gameplay, scale, and story.

2. Control of 12 heroes in epic sized maps, deal with exploration, crafting, problem solving, puzzles, maze, boss battles, and more as I come up with something new almost everyday.

3. Quest system. Certain Quests will be redoable (Like a daily quest) by just leaving and returning to the map; but most quests can only be done once, and will play a role in the worlds story, gearing and leveling up your heroes, and quest chains that will lead you to the unlocking of dungeons.

Warning! If you re-download this campaign, make sure to TRAVEL BACK TO DALARAN! I will open it in the map selection so you won't have to redo all your progress If you used the Tirisfal Hearthstone in Dalaran and lost your tents, I recommend restarting. Cheats are not disabled so you can fast forward to your latest progress.

Screen Shots

Image Description:Iron Dwarves

218010-albums7240-picture99445.png

Image Description: Temple of Blood

218010-albums7240-picture99770.png

Image Description: Conservatory of Life

218010-albums7240-picture99771.png

Image Description:Azjol-Nerub

218010-albums7240-picture99444.png

Image Description:Sapphiron's Lair

218010-albums7240-picture99441.png

Updates

March 1, 2015 Released
March 8, 2015. Fix XP bug in Azjol-Nerub. Fixed Vitae and Alice Icons. Fixed Dalaran Shop Bugged quest.
March 9, 2015. Fixed quest Explorer's Will. Would not turn in and stopped games progress.
March 18, 2015. Increased Crystallized and Eternal Item drop chance. Reworked most bosses attack dice rolls.
March 29, 2015. Fixed Dungeon set bonuses that would not allow a critical strike. Fixed a bug in Halls of Reflections.
May 18, 2015. Finale tier vendor had patterns missing, added a shop for the Furblogs when you have completed all their quests.
June 27, 2015. Increased Vitae's movment speed, added more shops in Dalaran, Added more loot drops to Dungeon set Bosses, made Cloth, Leather, and Gem Crafting cheaper in terms of materials needed. Nerfed Agility Dungeon Set bonus speed reduction from 15% to 5%. Increased World drops for white loot.
July 11, 2015. Added a Hearth Stone for Tirisfal Glades, made Cloth, Leather, Gem, and Herbs cheaper in material costs. Added shops to all friendly camps, Nerfed Lich King Final phase from 25% haste increase to 10%. Changed Quest Log Text and Attribute Texts.
August 23,2015. Fixed some text and punctuation. Changed Vitae and Alice models. Fixed Tirisfalglades Hearthstone bug. Increased Vitae's attack speed. Increased Primordial Saronite loot drop in ICC and Ulduar.
August 24, 2015. Fixed Elwynn Forest.
October 7, 2015. The Queens Gemmed Key quest would sometimes bug and become undoable. Fixed
August 2, 2016. Final Update unless game breaking bug. Increased loot drops in many dungeons to speed up the game. You won't have to farm nearly as much. Nerfed starter dungeons slightly. Fixed some typos, rebalanced gear drops in final dungeons. Cobalt coins quests will always give stat bonus now.

Credits

-Blizzard Entertainment
-Jolly D
-Mc!
-APproject
-Hellx-Magnus
-Mainy
-PeeKay
-bigapple90
-GooS
-darkdeathknight
-KelThuzad
-Uncle Fester
-Golden-Drake
-Marcos DAB
-PrinceOfFame
-CRAZYRUSSIAN
-Blood Raven
-CloudWolf
-I3lackDeath
-Darkmoon Hero
-kola
-Infinitynexus
-67chrome
-Skypsi
-Destructor [DoR]
-L_Lawliet
-stonneash
-Palaslayer
-Hellx-Magnus
-Naro
-UgoUgo
-Hadeis
-Luckerguy
-D.ee
-RoboHippo
-The D3ath
-LiOneSS
-Elainiel
-Dristitia
-Jaret
-Mobilize
-Apheraz Lucent
-Paladon
-NFWar
-Deon
-Lightskin
-Static
-Darkfang
-zbc
-oh_snap
-l0w_kwaliti
-Dmazzz
-AndrewOverload519
-Sunchips
-Hadeis
-dickxunder
-HappyCockroach
-graystuff111

-Blizzard Entertainment
-The_Silent
-Carrington2k@Lordaeron
-Kitabatake
-Ampharos_222
-GiFun
-Shadow_killer
-AndrewOverload519
-Tranquil
-Dan van Ohllus
-AhhFreshWeeD
-Fingolfin
-Sellenisko
-debode
-Misha
-Sellenisko
-Ribenamania
-Mr. Bob
-Mike
-olofmoleman
-Tarrasque
-Ultimata
-Blood Raven
-Manoo
-CloudWolf
-communist_orc
-Sephiroth_VII
-Ket
-Hexus
--Grendel
-dickxunder
-Just_Spectating
-Zerox
-Frankster
-chriz
-ossus
-Callahan
-Necrokenis
-NightSkyAurora
-RightField
-Thrikodius
-hortaxman
-xyzier_24
-Ujimasa Hojo
-skrab
-Alpain
-HappyTauren
-Korija2029
-spong3bob
-67chrome
-alfredx_sotn
-kellym0
-Ket
-Azure Dragon Elementalist
-The Weird Human
-Tauer
-takakenji
--=Emergenzy=-
-paulH
-Mechanical Man
-Edge45
-eubz
-Scythy Dervish
-manasou
-Wandering Soul
-Trollschnitzel
-JoySoy
-Gottfrei
-Graber
-Norinrad
-Radagast
-Dwarven Paladin
-Bolthan
-Sin'dorei300
-MiniMage
-Yayoi
-MassiveMaster
-Truespin Fishbrain
-Daelin
-Mephestrial
-Kimberly
-Pvt.Toma
-Freddyk
-Uncle Fester
-Vermillion Edict
-PROXY
-Ket
-s4nji
-WhiteDeath
-Red XIII
-l0w_kwaliti
-GrimShaman
-bisnar13
-Shadow_killer
-Ribenamania
-hellblazer-14
-Lord_T
-Cavman
-Buster
-Forgotten_Warlord
-WhiteDeath
-Nasrudin
-apaka
-MassiveMaster
-MistAssass
-dansaDisco
-paladinjst
-draknyte1
-Mephestrial
-wugiboy
-Teaspoon
-Direfury

Keywords:
Lich King
Contents

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign (Campaign)

Reviews
15:57, 7th May 2015 Orcnet: As much as their is a huge story being brought upon this campaign, this game gives you worth the play time due to lot of maps, characters, and how to story would be. I really couldn't much spoil it, but to be...
Level 2
can you buy pattens?if so where would i find them?Also whats the supply tent for that the banker sales in dalaran?

Last edited:
Level 9
can you buy pattens?if so where would i find them?Also whats the supply tent for that the banker sales in dalaran?

Yes you can purchase patterns in Dalaran and find some in Dungeons. If you complete the Shop Quests in Dalaran, it will unlock more vendors. The Supply Tents are there to hold supplies for you. Also the vendor Mei sells a Hearthstone.

Level 2
ok thank you very much,enjoying this very much so far similar to wow in many ways the only thing im having alittle trouble with is combining materials to get other materials if you had some kind of chart or list on crafting that would be so helpful......but i am liking it very much so far ive gotta say you have a great imagination i wish i knew how to get pure copper and iron

Last edited:
Level 9
ok thank you very much,enjoying this very much so far similar to wow in many ways the only thing im having alittle trouble with is combining materials to get other materials if you had some kind of chart or list on crafting that would be so helpful......but i am liking it very much so far ive gotta say you have a great imagination i wish i knew how to get pure copper and iron

Thank you. The NPCs with the Light Bulb will make you the Pure Copper. Just take it to the Copper Smelters. I just patched the game and made the material costs cheaper. After playing through the game a third time I felt like it was necessary. If you re-download the game, make sure you travel back to Dalaran first. save the game there, I will leave the Dalaran map open. The game chache will remember your progress.

Level 2
i dont know what i need to make pure copper?what do combined?i will re download it like you said

Level 2
ok thanks alot i didnt know that i needed crystallized fire,......do i need crystallized earth for the iron??do you have some kind of list or chart somewhere?it would help greatly,im sorry if you feel like im bugging you i just dont know the recipes for the ores,jewels,hides,herbs but if you had them somewhere,i gotta say besides this little problem this is the best campaign ive played lol im kinda hooked

Level 9
ok thanks alot i didnt know that i needed crystallized fire,......do i need crystallized earth for the iron??do you have some kind of list or chart somewhere?it would help greatly,im sorry if you feel like im bugging you i just dont know the recipes for the ores,jewels,hides,herbs but if you had them somewhere,i gotta say besides this little problem this is the best campaign ive played lol im kinda hooked

NP. Just talk to the guys with the Light Bulbs on their heads. They will list out what you need.

Level 2
i dont know how you talk to them i walk up to them and they dont say anything and when i click on them nothing happens,what am i doing wrong here is something wrong with my comp cuz everything else works but i cant talk to anyone when i approach them they dont say anything but when i bring them the materials they make the items for me is there a certain thing i gotta do to talk them?

Level 9
i dont know how you talk to them i walk up to them and they dont say anything and when i click on them nothing happens,what am i doing wrong here is something wrong with my comp cuz everything else works but i cant talk to anyone when i approach them they dont say anything but when i bring them the materials they make the items for me is there a certain thing i gotta do to talk them?

Turn subtitles on.

Level 2
omfg i feel so stupid,thank you very much for everything......your the man also just to let you know my fire mage reached lvl 9 and i cant put a skill point into anything its sitting there not being used i dont know if your aware of this

Last edited:
Level 9
omfg i feel so stupid,thank you very much for everything......your the man also just to let you know my fire mage reached lvl 9 and i cant put a skill point into anything its sitting there not being used i dont know if your aware of this

Np. A couple more heroes have that lvl 9 problem but, when they reach lvl 10 and get their ultimate's it goes away.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
It's grand for WoW and/or multihero RPG fans. It's not my fancy.
Some stuff about it:
-some items need stacking
-way too many heroes. It gets hard to control them properly at times
-quests should be given depending on the level of the heroes
-there are no optional quests. They all need to be finished in order for the main camp boss to give a main quest
-sometimes it takes minutes to get from one part of the map to another
-there should be a dialogue button to be pressed in order to move to another map
-those who have a white question mark will end or start the quest only if Vitae is the one near

Chap1:
-loading text: scourge with S not s
-unselect units during cinematic events. Make cinematic events skipable
-heroes have strange icons. I don't think the question mark should be left on Alice after you meet her
-plain dialogues as if just to be there
-met the unbeatable Death Knight (he's not even undead) and ran a little from him. After a while he was nowhere to be found! Had to load the game
-so Vitae failed but will not fail again? Talk about sudden optimism...

Chap2:

-dark jade, chalcedony becomes a green square when pause or F10 is pressed
-Nori doesn't shut up with: the west alliance troops (text message, from time to time) even after finishing the Marriage Ring quest (the units did not become mine as the Scarlet Crusade's). It/this was also the first transmission in the end cinematic
-Herold tells about the Duskbat quest after finishing it everytime Vitae is near him

Chap3 (Tirisfal Glades where the Undercity key can be found):
-quest triggers don't work properly. If creatures are killed before the quest is given then they don't count as a completed request and so those units reappear for the quest to be finished. Two Banshee Scrolls is another result of this trigger "error"
-if you restart a mission the heroes don't appear. I realized that talking to the Captain/Lieutenant so he'd tell you how to go out of the main map towards Dalaran, was what I should've done, after cheating to defeat the crazy bosses on the map and find the unusable Undercity Key

Tundra chapter:
-the Airman talks constantly of how to get him to Amber Lodge (text message)...
-the Naxxramas cinematic event: There's a yellow plane in the right border of the map. you might want to change the camera; I think it's a sky problem
-after coming from Leviroth another Blue Dragon Magic Sample was near the Red Dragon

Dragonblight:
-make an option to choose when ready or not for a quest (the one with the orc that needs protection in battle); i usually take all quests from a camp first then look into the logs

Dalaran:
-why are the shop quests main quests?
-Splinter of Atiesh quest text word mistake accpet instead of accept

Storm Peaks:
-cannot find 15 tablets the first time you come into the map; after reentering there was no need to finish all errands of the camp for Brann to give the last quest

I kind of stopped at this chapter. It takes too much time for a map to be finished and the diversity of the game is not that vast. It's basically an epic errand where monsters on the map have to be slaughtered.
There's no real story to tell there. It's more of a filler.

I'm giving it 4 thumbs up for the massive work on it.

Level 9
@deepstrasz

Yes, a lot here still needs to be adjusted. Appreciate the feedback since a lot of this does go over my head. Things like Nori and Skyhopper repeating themselves. I can't remember why I made it that way, I need to fix that. Some spelling errors yes but, I also have a lot of grammar errors which I cringe at when I come along them, that will be fixed eventually. However, this is the type of game someone needs to walk into prepared. Be prepared for a long leveling experience, exploration, gearing, crafting, problem solving the Bosses in Dungeons, and much more. I would estimate that if you play a few nights a week, it could take months before this campaign is beaten w/o cheats.

Level 2
SPITE!! I HAVE DONE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE!!! COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE OLD MAP Because I have replaced the map while my heroes are in Azjol-Nerub!!
I forgot to take them back to Dalaran because I was just about to start playing it again today.. I've been busy from school activities.. Can you send it to me?

Level 9
SPITE!! I HAVE DONE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE!!! COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE OLD MAP Because I have replaced the map while my heroes are in Azjol-Nerub!!
I forgot to take them back to Dalaran because I was just about to start playing it again today.. I've been busy from school activities.. Can you send it to me?

The old version is gone but, I will send you a pm with a link later. It will just have the maps you need open in the campaigns' selection screen. That should fix it.

Level 8

Chill out. It's just a map for the love of God.

Level 1
hey can anyone tell me where I can find all the cobalt coins in first chapter I need to know what do I get from the quest and I really loved the campaign btw I already finished it once so I am re doing it bcz I really loved it

Level 1
I have a problem getting to Utgarde Pinnacle. the door will not open, even though all quests in Howling Fjord is completed. :vw_wtf:

And a little tip: When you connect these maps make Dalaran the center and connect it to the other maps. I have spent quite some time walking across these maps several time which is a little bit annoying since all caracters respawn when you leave and enter a map.

Level 9
I have a problem getting to Utgarde Pinnacle. the door will not open, even though all quests in Howling Fjord is completed. :vw_wtf:

And a little tip: When you connect these maps make Dalaran the center and connect it to the other maps. I have spent quite some time walking across these maps several time which is a little bit annoying since all caracters respawn when you leave and enter a map.

When you do the first set of quests in Westguard Keep, Howling Fjord, one of the quests require you to kill Oluf, he will drop a Quest Item you should pick up. That will unlock a second set of quests that will lead you to Gjalerbron. One of the quests there will have you kill Glacion but, his graveyard is guarded by Queen Angerboda. When you kill her she will drop the Queen's Gemmed Key. That will start a chain quest to open Utgarde Pinnacle.

Make sure to purchase the Hearth Stone in Dalaran so it ports you back. I will add more Hearth Stone's in later patches.

Level 1
Well I love this campaign until I meet with Skarvald and Dalronn. any tips to kill this couple?

Level 9
Well I love this campaign until I meet with Skarvald and Dalronn. any tips to kill this couple?

Dalronn has Magic attack and is Unarmored. So put Fidelis and pierce damage on him.

Skarvald has Normal attack and Heavy armor. So put Nori and magic damage on him.

Split the healers however is comfortable to you.

You also have to kill both of them within 20 seconds of each other or they will resurrect each other.

If you don't have enough damage and mana buy some White LVL Gear in Dalaran.

Level 8
Hello!!
Hey i have found a quest item in millitary quarter in the four horsemen chest.
Just to now for you its not that easy to keep sir Alexandros Mograine alive for the last so i could not to that,but i have fooled all of them without to bee touched my warriors(only with spell).

Level 1
i have a question :D some month ago i have play beta game but my computer getbroken and all my data is lost ! i want to replay campain but too lazy to start from the begining so can some one kind enought to send me your saved game :D i want to play dungoen plzzzzzzz

Level 8
Last edited:
Level 9
Hello!!
Hey i have found a quest item in millitary quarter in the four horsemen chest.
Just to now for you its not that easy to keep sir Alexandros Mograine alive for the last so i could not to that,but i have fooled all of them without to bee touched my warriors(only with spell).

I'll fix that. I think I know what you're doing.
Keeping Alexandros alive till the end is difficult. I would recommend coming back to him after your heroes are mostly in Purple LVL Gear

Level 8
I'll fix that. I think I know what you're doing.
Keeping Alexandros alive till the end is difficult. I would recommend coming back to him after your heroes are mostly in Purple LVL Gear
i wait to close the door after i used blink ability to lure alexandros and companion to the gate so i can hit them with my range attackers knowing they are all melle.
By the way what is Purple lvl gear?

Level 8
I hope you wont remove the blink abbility.
Yes i know more titans left for me but its ok for me ,i'm not hurry to finish so quiq.
You see i realized that i'm capable to bee pacient with thinks, and this campaign i play as i could not better, i just like not to see the end so quiq (where is the pacient the pleasure of the player and others think) most of the player lost there pacient with the game they whant to see only the end as in this wrethed live is.
I WHANT TO ENJOY THIS CAMPAIGN HOWEWER IT TAKES FOR ME.
I really thank for tis beautiful campaign,Spitekilled.

Level 9
I hope you wont remove the blink abbility.
Yes i know more titans left for me but its ok for me ,i'm not hurry to finish so quiq.
You see i realized that i'm capable to bee pacient with thinks, and this campaign i play as i could not better, i just like not to see the end so quiq (where is the pacient the pleasure of the player and others think) most of the player lost there pacient with the game they whant to see only the end as in this wrethed live is.
I WHANT TO ENJOY THIS CAMPAIGN HOWEWER IT TAKES FOR ME.
I really thank for tis beautiful campaign,Spitekilled.

I won't remove blink and thanks, glad you're enjoying it so far.

Level 8
Killing Sapphiron in his lair took me 4 days but what killed me was not the time but what he dropped.That Skeleton Cow Head dropped me a mana reg and a off hand skull not worth it ,not to mention That Lich is a real spellcaster.
Can you not redo his Frostbolt magic anywhere on the map hits you.
I hat that Two Handed Godzilla(bitch).

Level 9
Killing Sapphiron in his lair took me 4 days but what killed me was not the time but what he dropped.That Skeleton Cow Head dropped me a mana reg and a off hand skull not worth it ,not to mention That Lich is a real spellcaster.
Can you not redo his Frostbolt magic anywhere on the map hits you.
I hat that Two Handed Godzilla(bitch).

-Sapphiron only drops weapons and an off hand. The most important items for your heroes.
-You can interrupt Kel'thuzad's frost bolt by using abilities that stun him.