• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW Gryphon rider Wip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello there, yeah i'm back i just started a skin (1 hour ago) and here's what i got so far, i made this post, just to be shure no body takes my idea :D

a WoW gryhpon rider, based on the mountainers found in WoW and the elite red gryphon mounth also found in wow..

here's what i got so far, wich mean only the color and the lines places.. nothing more. :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• wow grphon rider2.JPG
    wow grphon rider2.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 292
  • wow grphon rider3.JPG
    wow grphon rider3.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 876
  • wow grphon rider4.JPG
    wow grphon rider4.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 259
  • wow grphon rider5.JPG
    wow grphon rider5.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 202
  • wow grphon rider.JPG
    wow grphon rider.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 632
you want an other wip? fine.. here's the head.. i have finish it 1 minutes ago..

Edit = btw.. the i know it is blurry, but for the head, we are talking about a couple of pixels D:

Attachments

• face.JPG
    face.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 305
  • GryphonRider copy.jpg
    GryphonRider copy.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 242
well .. hello there ladys and gentleman, i'm sorry to tell you this.. but i wont finish this skin... because..

I'm teaming with Anarchianbedlam, and we will make a MODEL! INSTEAD!!! :D
so, the same concept, we just want to make our own epic version of the gryphon.. :D

Anarchianbedlam and me are so cheered up, we wont stop before having a DIRECTOR'S CUT! and i'm not jocking

That's exactly why i will stop to edit warcraft 3 and make digital drawing instead etc.. really warcraft 3 is getting old my friends.. even tought it is a nice game... people wont reconised my skills because i reskinned Mountain King, or Arthas :p

and the reason why i'm quiting, is mainly because i have better things to do (or to draw) than textures :D, will still hung around and make sometimes icons or skin, but really more rarely than i used to..

Status
Not open for further replies.