• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll Shadow Hunter Skin-In-Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I just started to try and make this skin about 3 hrs ago, and here's what I have so far;

• Blue eyes
  • Gold vine Sword
  • New hair color (Red)
  • New hair band (Green)
  • Red slice markings on eyes

And here's what it looks like in Paint.NET

Just tell me what u think of a complete noob skin :thumbs_up:

Edit-----------------------------------

Fixed works in-game

Last edited by a moderator:
This error is simple, you removed the alpha channel without wanted to.. you should always work in bmp. or tga.

What you can do to fix that, is reimport the skin of the shadow hunter and CNP your skin to it and save.. it should fix the problem

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Damn, just edited it again tried to add the alpha & it broke =(

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

xP, yeah it's not going to be released to the skin section. just making it for a campaign im making.

Its all finished, but I cant get the alpha layer thing to work, so the feathers and sword are surrounded by white paper stuff

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Just tried, I cant copy paste it with paint.net or ms paint, the white part on the edited skin (that i made) just overlaps the alpha. & when i try it in ms paint the alpha dissaperes

Status
Not open for further replies.