• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
@Yesterday
Staring at my Facebook as I see my Notifications rise from 0 to 30+ because of the Otaku group I am in. Also, watched a little bit of Robotic;Notes, listened to some Japanese musics/English musics, browsed hive, and made some maps

@Today
Here at hive browsing looking for something to do.

Roland

R

Roland

Non-stop dry coughing like fuck.. Well, I drank 3 bottles of Tanduay Ice -,-" got drunk tho.

Level 23
Non-stop dry coughing like fuck.. Well, I drank 3 bottles of Tanduay Ice -,-" got drunk tho.

You got drunk with tanduay ice? really? -,-

BTW, if you're that sickly, I mean, dude, you go to surgery like several times a month, then I don't think drinking is going to do you good at all (Drinking doesn't do you any good at all even when you're not sick but I'M not gonna say that).

Nevermind. I'm not your parent or anything, I'm not gonna tell you what to do. :p

Anyway, compared mobiles today to decide which one to buy. After a few hours, I decided to buy Nokia Lumia 925 instead of Sony Xperia or iPhone. Now to save some cash.

Roland

R

Roland

You got drunk with tanduay ice? really? -,-

BTW, if you're that sickly, I mean, dude, you go to surgery like several times a month, then I don't think drinking is going to do you good at all (Drinking doesn't do you any good at all even when you're not sick but I'M not gonna say that).

Due to depression and loneliness, I can't stand myself but to Drink tons of liquor and Get drunk, I already bought 300 Roman candles and sticked it on a stick and make it as my vulcan cannon :3 Result? Here!

6440_1078310079140_1267899401_30184480_1575327_n.jpg
6440_1078309719131_1267899401_30184477_7191232_n.jpg

Roland

R

Roland

Duude, Don't be such too hysterical like Fuq, That's only the concept bro. I'm a really bit of a Tipsy tervy right now, but I'll show you the video of the firing.

Level 30
Today,
On exactly, 0:00, we ate lots of food to celebrate new year. Damn, I am full because of that and lots of noises outside. I only watched Sword Art Online: Extra Edition which is the new SAO that has been released the just this new year while eating in front of my laptop.

Roland

R

Roland

Today,
I didn't enjoyed my New year cause the concept of the 300 Roman candle cannons are such a failure It didn't fired well, then the rockets I was gonna light suddenly exploded like fuck, I was rushed to the hospital due a ripped out flesh on my left arms and my leg, Right now, I'M ALL BANDAGED AGAIN!! FUUUUU!!!! Then, some staff here, gave me an Infraction deleting off my 111 Reputation to 91 FUUUUU~!! WORST DAY EVER!!

O:<

Level 30
What a bad experience is that.... better, be careful next time. Maybe that can serve as a lesson to you.

And what's with the sudden Infraction and Rep Delete? (If you plan to tell it, not here, you do not want for the public to hear it)

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I'm really depressed because there's school tomorrow. Not only that, it starts at 8AM. Seriously I can't get sleep before 11PM or it's really difficult, and the school has to start 8AM... fuck this shit... Yeah, my little problems I know, but they're still problems <.<

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Err, derp.
I don't know how it's like elsewhere, but the majority of schools around here start approximately at that time. I usually wake up at 6:40-7:00.

I know, my previous timetable was like 9, 9, 8, 9, 9 so it's irritating to get worse from that. I need to wake up at 6AM. Also the fact that people don't care about others, only themselves and make decisions based on does it benefit them at latter school age doesn't attract me to school -,- Good thing it's my last year of comprehensive school...

Roland

R

Roland

Well, Since school is resuming at 1/6/14 I might ask my boss from the morgue to get back on the job :3

Right now, I'm becoming more recovered from the Fireworks injuries happened in my left side.

Level 30
Today,
Got our periodical tests and got Math and History Subject perfect, 80/80 for Math and 100/100 for History. Got 75/90 at Filipino Subject, 65/80 at Science, 71/78 at English, and 85/100 at Christian Living.

Now, here at hive browsing.

Level 23
I ate meatball and bacon for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Meatbaconball <3

EDIT: Oh and got frustrated at a computer cafe this morning.

ALL sites have been blocked except facebook, google, yahoo and skype. That would have been fine for me if they just had at least some decent games in their junk but all they had were WarCraft III (Which I prefer playing at home), Crossfire (A sulky FPS who like to steal gaming points and seems to encourage cheat engines) and Plants Vs Zombies.

When I just decided to print my homework, it seems like their printer was almost out of ink that my print out turned into a print full of gradient text. The only thing they said when I complained about it was that "It's already printed so you still have to pay for that."

That really was a good way to start the day. :D

Level 35
So finally dragged myself back to Hive - The heck time went by fast. 12 days since I wanted to finish stuff here and then things just kept bombarding me with random events every time I had put time aside. Granted; Black Flag didn't exactly help. Although a major time consumer has been job hunting and related activities.

Anyway so far I've just been catching up and then I'll be updating linkedin profile, finishing the work I promised in December.. :eekani: And so forth. I might not even play a little.

Got the first bad ending halfway through the story in Princess Waltz. Trolled me freaking terribly. Almost cried.

Ah yes I gave that game to my sister. I don't believe she have played it yet though.

Level 15
I got big problem with my stupid iPhone. It's lag, not responding, wifi cannot turned on. It's because iOS7. Fuck you Apple for shipping broken OS.

Level 30
Came back here again with tons of problems: tons of pending resources thanks to me, have to write the news batch today and finish it by tomorrow, lost my debit card another thanks to me, forgot my password for my debit card thanks again, and lastly fucking lost my original avatar and just end up with this pic. great day.

Level 30
Yesterday,
Worked on Heroes Tale the whole day. Planned to release some Gameplay Screenshots but some error occured or should I say unexpected things to happen at some triggers. I manage to fix the triggers but quite late already so planning to release some screenshots tomorrow.

Today,
Opened Hive, Garena and Heroes Tale in WE. Will be releasing screenshots later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.