• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What would've happened if the Nazi's won the war?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if nazis won, their "empire" won't last long, cus Hitler's own generals weren't acepting his "madness", one day or another they would rebel against him and.. THE END, no more nazis, without the needing of more war, nukes, deaths, etc...

There was Nazis in a lot of countries during WW2. In my country (Brazil), the dictator's most trusted generals were addept of joining germany.

YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! I'm not the only from Brazil here. God, i'm not alone!!!! There still hope... ok i'm exaggerating

Level 12
If the Nazi's won, this sentence would have never been typed.
Actually it probably would have, since I got German Ancestry which = immunity to Hallocaust.

The world would be more strict, there would be no economic chrisis, because we wouldn't have to lend other countries money all the time!
There would be more uprise and death definitely, for one hand will not reign in peacem until there are only a few left...
There would be more meat = less jews
There would be funner Sundays (instead of sitting around) = no jews

MY opinion, but I don't hate jews, if that is what you're thinking, I just think they're presence wouldn't be unnoticeble.

Level 4
No Jews fallowed by no Disabled, by no blacks, no hispanics, no asians, you see what I'm gettin at here?

Hmm... no, I'm wrong. well, my family came to brazil before ww2. during the war our president during the 40s wanted to join the axis, but the americans convicted us to send troops to italy in 1944. So, if the nazis could strike and defeat USA, my country would offer no resistence and join them. So, I think my life woudnt be so diferent. Of course, THW would never exist, rock n' roll too, videogames... maybe. But I would be alive at least.

Not to mentioned that Nazism and fascism weren't only there. People from all over the world supported them. In every country you'll find at least one nazi or fascist.

True. Argentina is an exemple of country far from the action that supported the nazis. (without sending troops, just something like: "I cant help you, but I hope you gonna win =D")

Level 22
im not gonna sift through 9 pages, but there was a movie made on this.
in the movie, the allies didnt succeed in d-day, and therefore america withdrew. churchill died, and the new prime minister and hitler made a peace agreement. after all this, the only real enemy were the soviets, and they were fighting a constant battle. however, germania (the 3rd reich) was prosperous. the SS had become civilian peace keepers blah blah blah. so some dude finds out the SS are killing people and there u go.

anyways, in hitlers book(s) he actually admires america. the way they segregate blacks in school/public places, etc. he says america is a perfect aryan society, industrialized etc. however, hitler said america was ruled by jews and that was a no no to him.
hitler also like britain (i think, been awhile since i've read this stuff).

anyways, if the nazi's won the war, i doubt that hitler would've invaded america. instead, he probably would've just some how removed our leaders, and then america would be integrated into germania.
britain mightve been different. they probably would've been bombed to submission.

We would also see 100 ton Maus tanks too. and dead soviets. death to mother russia.

Level 15
There was video game about this too, but the video was kinda crappy, in it, Churchill died in the 30s from a cab hitting him (He was hit by a cab in real life), and Britain was taken during Operation Sealion, instead of surviving it.

America still beat the Japanese in the Pacific, but Hitler then invaded in 1953, established a puppet government, and was going to use New York City as a test ground for their nuke.

The game occurs right when they invade America, you get to kill the fake President! :D and then you fly to Britain and get on the blimp carrying the bomb, and then blow it up, suiciding because the drop mechanics broke.

Too bad the gameplay is horrible...

Level 11
Unfortunately i cannot find the movie title, however their was a cartoon bit featuring the Justice League being sent back through time to like the 1940s or 50s. Because it was on Cartoon Network and was targeted towards minors, their weren't actual "Nazis" however to anyone over 10, you could tell it was based off of a victorious ww2 Germany. At the end, Germany launched thousands of Bombers that looked like large American Stealth fighters, with their target being Washington. However the Justice League blew em all up or something.

So a potential invasion of America could possibly be thousands of Jet bombers carrying Nuclear devices towards America.

EDIT: The reason Germany had huge jet bombers with nukes was because scientist went back through time and joined the German side or whatever it was in the movie. I just remembered this little detail, so actually all these Jet plans attacking a propeller America might not be too likely :p. At least the Justice League was there?

Level 15
Germany launched thousands of Bombers that looked like large American Stealth fighters

You mean the Horten XVIII?

They didn't make one before the war ended, but it's a scaled up version of this:
Go229.jpg

You mean the Horten XVIII?

They didn't make one before the war ended, but it's a scaled up version of this:
Go229.jpg

He is not talking about any existant aircraft, its a fictional one based on the B-2. I watched that episode too. Vendal Savage (or weatever its his name) dont traveled in time, he sent a computer to 1938, he is immortal, he was alive on that epoch. On that computer it had information about modern weapons and vehicles and some info about the allied attacks. With it, he was able to get into the Reichstag, and convict the nazi generals to put him in the command. With the far superior weapons, and knowing about the D-Day, the nazis won the war. When Vendal sent the computer to the past, the whole world changed (exept the Justice League, they were in their Space Base and were not affected by it). When they get into earth again, they notice everything was diferent, Bruce Wayne still exists, his parents were killed by the nazis instead a robber, but he still was the Batman. So, they meet the "new" Batman, and with his help they travel in time, fight against the nazi, defeat Savage, and everything gets right again.

Thats the best Justice League episode IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.