• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What are you doing in THW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I have did some useful stuff like the "0.03125 GUI Theory" shit and some spells I uploaded.
2. I don't have any purpose with my reps, except convincing people to earn a lot like I did and guide them the right way.
3. I waste a bunch of my time here, back to point 1 I guess.
4. I'm making online friends, modding and having fun here, also halp banch of papolz :D (#LazehModehOnh)

Level 22

Dunno.png

what am I actually doing in this site? ~ Nothing.
Am I doing something useful? ~ None.
Am I just wasting time here? ~ Nope.
What am I going to do with my sparkling reps? ~ Nothing.
Is it useful for my future? ~ Nope.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

"what am I actually doing in this site?"
Spending time, I originally got here in 2012 (the site says I got here in the midst of zt but I don't remember anything from that >_< I only remember no one responded to my introduction sad face) while I was still into Game Maker 8 a lot and thought of presenting my epic looking game here. Then I lost interest, and also GM got pretty difficult to work with as it's quite limited.

"Am I doing something useful?"
Not anything useful. Maybe hive helps me keeping motivated in my daily life as it adds something to my routines. Checking user cp in the morning after 7 hours of sleep to find at least 5 threads there feels good. But to answer the question, I'm not doing anything useful here.

"Am I just wasting time here?"
I doubt it, because as I said, it adds something to my daily routines. Also writing something to "What you did today" thread, something long, could actually help my memory :)

Level 15
When my girl friend left me, I swore to create love spell pack for her. So I joined the site to acknowledge about creating spells.
Now the hive is running in my blood , lulz at least I could get my girlfriend back
I waste my time here, instead of doing random shit riots outside

note: ive got no gf, ya bitch, lulz isn't there any smaller font?

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 34
Thanks for your sharing guys. Okay here is mine:
"what am I actually doing in this site?" => I know some of you know that I'm hardly accepting critism, but, believe it or not, IMO the best part of this site is when people is commenting on my resources. Yeah, I love it. It's the fun part. But while having fun, I also have "the main objective": I'm trying to improve my coding knowledge. I'm preparing my future, because, I have a dream to get-in to any world-wide famous game developer team, just like Blizzard, I don't know what must I call them. So I'm also working hard to collect high rating for my resources, hence on the future, they know that I have a truth-worthy coding/game making skill.

"Am I doing something useful?" => I don't know, I'm just hoping that this gonna be useful somehow. I don't event know that wc3 modding is the right place to show off our skill.

"Am I just wasting time here?" => Mostly yes, but not completely "wasting". Since I only have 2 things that I loved to do: programming & sport (basketball). Just a narcissistic sharing, I love basketball more than anything. And at the first place, I have a dream to get into NBA which is impossible: I'm not "big" enough \o/

"What am I going to do with my sparkling reps? Is it useful for my future?" => no use for me. And I don't care anything about reps. I don't ask this question to myself actually. I'm just trying to help you guys, because if you are here only to collect reps then I suggest you to leave as soon as possible, for your own good.

Status
Not open for further replies.