• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

What WoW Class are you?

What WoW Class Are You?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
No, NOT WHAT WOW CLASS DO YOU PLAY :)ugly:). Read these descriptions and pick which best fit's you. I can't remeber where I read something like this... I think it was wow stragey guid or something.

:fp:WARRIOR-Leaders, fearless, ready to take charge of situations. People look up to you, and you love to be depended on. You give speaches that can inspire men to fight to the death (or somethink like that).

:fp:WARLOCK-Dark, doing anything to better yourself. You crave power and you don't care what you have to do to get it. You don't have friends, you have minoins.

:fp:PRIEST-Helpers, supporters, you'll do anything to better the lives of others, even at the cost of some of your happyness. Watching other accomplish something that they could not have done without you is what you live for.

:fp:HUNTER-Like the priest, you like to support and be a part of a team. But unlike the priest, you crave material possesions. You want your help to be rewarded with something. Alone you are weak, so you try to team up a lot.

:fp:PALADIN- You always do what you think is right, no matter what others think of you. You try to spread your ideas to everyone, sometimes turning them away in the act. You believe that good will always triumph over evil, and that you are the good in ever case.

:fp:ROGUE-Sneaky, underhanded, unseen. Rogues steal, lie, and do anything to make sure they need to do what needs to be done with a little attention as possible. Loners, greedy, and obsesed with what they will do next for themselves.

:fp:MAGE-Mages try to gain an advantage, make you worse and them better, tip the tide in thier favor. They command awsome power, but will try to assure victory.

:fp:SHAMAN-Shaman fallow tradition, not liking to have to change thier ways. They see greatness in thier past, and find it only logical to keep that greatness. They are sticks in the sand, so to speak, only assoiating with others that think like them.

:fp:DRUID-Hate people, they could care more or less if they never saw another human the rest of thier lives. They have a strong conection with nature, and would prefer to live in solotude in the woods somewhere.

I'd say I'm mostly druid, but I got some warlock in there.

Now your turn.

-Dr00d:infl_thumbs_up:

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
I would say a Shaman/Mage mixture. I honor my traditions and style, I believe in future greatness yet I don't think I was awesome in my past. Currently I am trying to gain more knowledge and I will definitely do my best in reaching my goals.

EDIT: Its SHaman, not Saman...

Level 34
I see myself as a mix of Mage and Warrior (Battlemage), not good nor evil. If you insult me I will cut you in two or blast you away with a fire spell. I like coke and chips.

Level 21
Rogue > all. full epic rogue beats anything, war with merciless gladiator set cant even last the cheapshot/kidney shot and is pwned with crippling poison. Warlock is only other good class, nerf shaman tbh, shamans are worst in the game. mage can kite rogues if they get lucky otherwise again they wont last the stun; cloth ftl tbh. hunters are just lame. paladins and preists are alright, shadow priest is pretty cool and they are good healers, a bit boring tho. druids are average and not particularly interesting.

but, when considering them for what the question really asks (instead of their game quilities) then it would be mage for me. but rogues are cooler, so its gotta be rouge.

Level 26
Druid/Rogue Mixture. People who hate everyone else and seclude themselves from all forms of life. Hermits ftw.

Anyhow, the descriptions sorta suck. Priests are fucking morally almighty and it, along with warriors and possibly paladins, are the only ones seen in an actual positive light.

Level 5
I think of myself as a mixture of Shaman and Druid. I might have a little of a paladin's touch, but mostly, I rather not do what I believe is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.