• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Werewolf - Transylvania

Version 1.29.01
A werewolf is picked at random from the 8 players; 7 shall raise armies to thwart the werewolf, while the werewolf must hunt down the villagers.
Created by Jesse_James (AKA Wasted_Savior)
Edited by: Jesse_James, Antiseen(ud), Pwnage, Falanor

Villages
Villages get to choose between Hunting, Farming, Fishing, Merchant, Forging, Crafting or a combination to generate an income. It is the goal of the villager to raise an army to defeat the werewolf either during the day when he is weak or at night when he is strongest. Teamwork is suggested but not necessary for victory.

Werewolf
The werewolf plays much like the villager in that during the day he must hide from the other villagers while doing jobs to build his own army. During the night the werewolf transforms and is able to hunt the other villagers. The werewolf has no team mates, though he can play the rest of the villagers because of his anonymity.

Screen Shots

Screenshot-2016-06-13-15.18.42.png

Screenshot-2016-06-13-15.19.53.png

Screenshot-2016-06-13-15.22.49.png

wwt1.png

wwt2.png

wwt3.png

Changelog

Desync Issues
Latest version of the game is now playable again. Tests show that desyncs are not occurring as often as they did on 1.28 after latest Blizzard’s patch.

Role Preference
You will be able to set your role preference at the start of the game. You have 25 seconds to choose if you want to be werewolf or not before the game start. Keep in mind that if everyone chooses “NO” it will still be chosen randomly.

Easter Egg
Three strange wizards wandered into our map. They love to talk and make comments on different players.

List command
List command was removed.

You can find full list of changes in #change-log on our official Discord server.
Or on our forums here.

Authors Notes
If you have any bugs/errors/suggestions you'd like to submit or simply want to chat with people who like playing Werewolf Transylvania, please join our Discord Discord

Keywords:
Werewolf, Transylvania, Wolf, Survival, magic, simulation, Village, Farming, Hunting, Fishing
Contents

Werewolf - Transylvania (Map)

Reviews
Dr Super Good: This map is a newer version of an already existing map that was approved. The map author requested the other be removed because it was obsolete and was submited by another user (not him) and so could not update it.
Level 7
They gonna wait till 1.21.They have to make again the whole terrain and an underground world for mining but idk about mining i think they wont put it in.

Btw Elete im Werewolf_299 from forum >:D

Here and many days i wonder if Jesse_James and Elete work on wwt :-/

We're doomed, elete isnt working on the map!!

Last edited:
Level 20
awesome map dude!! i kinda like survival based map but i think that time goes too fast...
also the game crashes people were talking about, might be caused by memory leaks...
anyway you should make a clan (if not already) about this great game and im sure going to join!! ;D
also at which server on bnet do you play? maybe we can play together some time ;p

Level 1
isn't there any way i can play this in single player? i really love the game but after i become the werewolf, the game ends. i'm dying to explore this map, really. can't the game time be extended? or introduce ai players who automatically make bases when human and patrol during the night when werewolf? and perhaps NPC's? it's good to see "people". maybe as food for the werewolf? thanks:)

Level 1
isn't there any way i can play this in single player? i really love the game but after i become the werewolf, the game ends. i'm dying to explore this map, really. can't the game time be extended? or introduce ai players who automatically make bases when human and patrol during the night when werewolf? and perhaps NPC's? it's good to see "people". maybe as food for the werewolf? thanks:)

You could also try to use the cheat that changes day time so it's never night and the map doesn't end if you play solo.

About 1.21 you can't get the merchant ability and you can't throw spears. Is it intended ? Also, put back the wizard hat please, it was much better than the voodo one =)

Level 7
You could also try to use the cheat that changes day time so it's never night and the map doesn't end if you play solo.

About 1.21 you can't get the merchant ability and you can't throw spears. Is it intended ? Also, put back the wizard hat please, it was much better than the voodo one =)

The day command is removed :D

Level 1
That's strange because I tried it and it works properly.

Anyway, I hope that a fix version will soon be released.

Level 1
Of course, notice how I posted a few bugs (or atleast I think they are not intented changes) about version 1.21 in my first post.

''daylightsavings'' cheat code works well in this version.
But maybe you were talking about something else ?

Level 11
Two suggestions:

- a simple one: in the trigger which rotates a wall or gate please add an action which selects the replaced unit for the triggering player. Otherwise it's a bit annoying to click them all the time.

- a complex one: please consider a mode for "total war" after the death of the werewolf - until one player is left, if players want it (maybe by voting). This way, even if the werewolf was a noob and died easily, the villagers may not have wasted their time in building fortifications and may start a global war, in which the zombies (including the former werewolf) may only choose a side.

Level 1
Love this game.. Also played FOTN too. I like those type of games, if any 1 knows when there are alot of players who wana play this kind of maps, PM me. Also, links/names of those maps would be good, so i can host them on garena. ty :)

Level 3
I Love This Game . . . . Every time i hosted this game , i will say '' Do not say -cheats[spacebar][spacebar] '' then most of them doesn't understand what i mean and they get punished by the game . Does this map got cheats added in it ? If got , better remove it . 1.21 [ updated ] > 1.22 [ latest ] . You all try -cheats[spacebar][spacebar] .

Level 1
1.22 is awesome but I can't attack an animal without a spear. Is it intended ?
And I can't attack a non-animal at range with the spears.
Also, why was the sword removed ? It was a nice graphic addition.

Level 20
I Love This Game . . . . Every time i hosted this game , i will say '' Do not say -cheats[spacebar][spacebar] '' then most of them doesn't understand what i mean and they get punished by the game . Does this map got cheats added in it ? If got , better remove it . 1.21 [ updated ] > 1.22 [ latest ] . You all try -cheats[spacebar][spacebar] .

how to solve your problem:
don't tell them to say "-cheat[space][space]" LOOOOOOOOOOL!!

Level 3
No title :p

Two suggestions:

- a simple one: in the trigger which rotates a wall or gate please add an action which selects the replaced unit for the triggering player. Otherwise it's a bit annoying to click them all the time.

- a complex one: please consider a mode for "total war" after the death of the werewolf - until one player is left, if players want it (maybe by voting). This way, even if the werewolf was a noob and died easily, the villagers may not have wasted their time in building fortifications and may start a global war, in which the zombies (including the former werewolf) may only choose a side.
I liked the second suggestion(didn't understand the first one) T up for your suggestions anyway
and luffy i played with you before in euro rpg room 5
when you said am noob because i destroyed the wall and ran after the main builder :vw_sleep: although i won the game
i just want to know why chasing the main hero is noobish

Level 1
I liked the second suggestion(didn't understand the first one) T up for your suggestions anyway
and luffy i played with you before in euro rpg room 5
when you said am noob because i destroyed the wall and ran after the main builder :vw_sleep: although i won the game
i just want to know why chasing the main hero is noobish

Maybe becouse there are other humans who are more powerfull than the guy you attacked and you should feed first before you kill him :vw_wtf:

Level 3
This game i can end it on the first night or the second night if the werewolf come hunting me . With the NET i bought from the place to buy fishing pole , i change all my lumberjack into militia and hit the werewolf , when werewolf hp is almost half , i use the NET , i spam it until werewolf is dead :D . Should put more long cooldown on the NET thing .

Level 4
As has been suggested, ("total War")
I think there should be a few more options such as, respawning players, and werewolves, turning zombies on and off, Which would lead to respawning players
This could lead to longer games :)
FKKK i forgot to edit my previous post. :(

Level 2
the canopy tent its not should be invulnerable cuz my friends playing werewolf transylvania make canopy tent hitpoints not invulnerable they using like wall or gate the canopy tent 4.5/5

Level 7
If you are not sure if youre hosting a correct version, delete all your versions and get here to download the correct one.

dxx

dxx

Level 1
Adjustment

Hi,
I have played and hosted this map many times, I suggest that you adjust a point, that when the werewolf was die, let pick a alive player to be the next werewolf.
Because when a player don't want to be a werewolf, he lets others kill him and that's end. After times you try to build your force and it's just end.

Level 1
Hi all! This is my favorite map!
Please help me to understand. The game has a doctor, who can make a ball of wool. And then what? I do not understand: (
And why need a poisonous fish in the lake? You can do something with it?
I would be very glad if you share the information.
Thank you.

Level 3
By tester

This map is BALANCE..

Because its just like mouse and cat be the fastest mind and be the fastest builder to kill a enemy whether your a cat or a wolf.

can i request?

Please protect this map so that no one will hack and make any cheat codes...
last i play they keep cheating and making there hero bigger and have unlimited stats.

5/5 for me it is still a good map.:psmile:

Level 1
Great map, but I wish wasted savior would remove the voodoo mask and put back the hat !

EDIT : Also, there is a problem that you can't craft Horn of Odin cause bear pelts only stack up to 2 in inventory and you need 3 (having 2 on one spot and 1 on another won't let you craft it).

Last edited:
Level 1
please fix tis problem about animal lure cant lure animal and using diving mask to find starfish and shell only can get 1 pound each... and use boat to fish also... ALL 1 POUND ONLY !!! i hope tat can fix those problems~~

Level 1
the animal lure sometime work but sometime doesnt work,and sometime atk enemy unit will TAKE SWORD but why sometime cant? and the cauldron beside witch doctor will always missing after a player left or dead...

Level 7
Sorry to ask

I have tried 1.24 a couple of days ago, it seems to have a fatal error occuring some times while playing.
And I thought 1.24b version will fix that fatal problem. We players don't know what have caused that, can you find out and fix it so that players can better enjoy the game. thanks a lot!