• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warriors Conflict 1.54

Please give me feed back. Likes and dislike anything that will help make it just a bit a better. If you have some friends try -wc10 mode followed by -wcar for random or -wcap for all pick. Have fun.

-Fix Eye of Skadi Recipe
-Implemented Item Disassemble Center anything that can assemble can be disassemble
-Fix -swap when shuffle player is use causes some player to have 2 heroes
-fix change battle fury recipe to Preseverence, Broadsword, claymore
-fix a bug with uoltha super creep bottem
-fix hotkey with anti-wziard
-lower musashi firebolt damage -25 for all levels
-lower musashi firebolt stun -0.5 all levels (2.5 seconds at level 4)
-fix magical bottle refilling at foutain
-increase movement speed for necro skeleton from 270 to 340
-give ancient of lore create corps ability to aid necromancer on Aden's side
-leviatan now spawns random time between 5-10 minutes after it has been killed
-implemented -di Denied Indicator on
-implemented -dioff Denied Indicator off
-change Tiger Slicer Icon
-Add new hero Masterless Samarai
-Add new hero Preistess of the moon
-Add new hero Steelface
-Remade terrian tileset
-increase river item from 60-120 seconds to 240-480 seconds respawn time
-decrease eragorn perm immolation from 700 range to 500 range
-decrease ero ice arrow slow by level 1 at 5%,Level 2 at 10%,Level 3 at 15%,Level 4 at 20%
-remade ero ultimate
Contents

Warriors Conflict 1.54 (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Hmm.. I don't like so much htings like DotA or DotA but okay map is good. [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot chrash WC3 as far I can see [ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author [APPROVED]

M

MasterHaosis: Hmm.. I don't like so much htings like DotA or DotA but okay map is good.
[ ] Map scanned of viruses
[ ] Map doesnot chrash WC3 as far I can see
[ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author
[APPROVED]

Level 2
This is beta version and took a friend and I 2 months to complete up to this point. I know their are still tons of bugs and exploit left that needs to be polish up. There are 6 taverns left I like to fill up with heroes, I will take any suggestion, comments and advice that offers. Good luck and have fun.

Level 5
i dont like to be mean but well lets face it dota is dota and i dont think there is anything out there that can replace it (except wota) Comming soon i hope but yea nota bad map otherwise