• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warlock 1.01b

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.

Warlock

by Zymoran and Adynathos

Dota 2 Warlock

Warlock's successor can now be played in Dota 2!
Play now | Details | Steam group

Community

If you want to be a part of Warlock and its community, head over to WarlockBrawl.com, where you can discuss updates, post suggestions and report bugs.

RGC

You can find Warlock games to play on RGC, a Warcraft III client. It supports stats-tracking ladder (ranked games) in Warlock (and DotA), which will record your stats on the ladder leaderboard.

Videos

Use the tabs to switch between videos.

099 Promo

Rare Cases

Mad Skills

Scourge Unlimited

by Sleek
by Nikosar
by Sleek
by KoliS

Screenshots

Click for full size.

Changelog

A small maintenance update.

Changes:
- Updated titles/tokens for tournament winners!
- Changed name of Phantasm to Arc
- It is now possible to to toggle Arc between clockwise and counterclockwise
- Fixed a visual bug where suicide would not show any death effect
- Fixed a potential desync issue
- Improved visuals on Arc and Bouncer Recharge
- Made of Money death effect is now the only cosmetic that can be purchased without any tokens (costs 1 gold)

Keywords:
Warlock, warlock, brawl, warlock brawl, Warlock Brawl, warlock, Warlock, warlock, Zymoran, Demestotenes, Adynathos, PvP, arena, warlock, Warlock
Contents

Warlock 1.01b (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/Jun/29 22:50:45 Comment: [Approved] After 4 years in development Warlock has definitely improved and thus deserves a higher rating - Rating changed from [4/5] to [5/5]. Resource Moderation - Rules 12:32...
Level 10
Definitely one of the greatest games I have ever played, however the player base is starting to ruin it, most people that tend to host this are almost as big of elitists as a lot of the DOTA community.

Ah well, extremely well made, highly customizable, and extremely fun, I play it LAN all the time, looking forward to future versions.

-Teld

5/5

Level 2
I played in avatar and ghost mode and when the number of rounds ends it comes up as a "tie" and the game keeps going. Then the tool tips for the spells and items are not there anymore when buying spells.
I have a request, can the map maker put an option at the end of the game to restart without having to remake the game every time?

Level 11
i think the mods have to look again over the map.
its isn't just a 4/5! it's 5/5!

the spells are really amazing,
the gameplay is completely new,
i never really saw a huge bug,
the gamefun is godlike,
and as a mapper you can see very fast that
they really did a good job and made many things possible which i never saw in any other maps!

+rep

Robbepop

Level 1
Best map ever, it just doesn't get boring!
If I could I would rate 6/5 hehehe

My favorite warcraft 3 map so far.

Level 3
LOVE the competitiveness, and the reflex testing

I hate that u get money for kills and for last stand .... good players get imba after 5-6 round.
Yes good players. That's like saying that all the crap players keep losing.

Any way!!!! smartest map i've seen!!!

I love how everything can be countered and all those counters can be counter countered. Very intense when you vs someone your level.

SO much skill and reflexes required for this game i love it!!!!! So many possibilities.

I think there's a bug where sometimes you keep sliding and don't stop.

Keep up the great work

Level 3
What happened to my link?

I haven't played this in a LONG time, and I was disappointed to see that link doesn't pull the two people together anymore.

I used to love that link spell back in 0.7x-ish (I think), because I could basically throw off the hopeless game by getting it and doing some awesome things.

I've had a game where I was knocked into the lava, but my link allowed me to switch with another person and kill them instead :D

I've also had a similar game where I linked with someone, spun them around me, and used them as a meat shield (provoking many "wtf" and "you asshole" comments). 8)

But when I played this a little while ago, the link has change to be a useful spell :(

Level 1
Absolutely awsome map. I can't stop playing it with my buddies. I can only hope you keep adding onto this game.

5/5

--Beetle

Level 12
One thing that make this map anoying is point system:

That point system need to be changed. Players only learn to steal kills,they just wait to you first fire the bolt on enemy and if enemy survive they fire bolt and steal kill,and you cant stop them becouse you wait cd of spell !!! When i read your map info i understanded whay you added assist system.But that is not solution, if you can make that player who deal most of damage (example 51%) get 2 points, and that assist (example 49%) get 1 point, THAT WILL BE GOOD. And that winer of round get about 3 point. Now victory in the round worth same like 1 kill, that is little stupid :/

I hate all maps where players can steal kills, your map is very good, but this curent point system ruins all game. Trust me you will have more map fans if you make this. It will be needed some time to players hear for this changes (if you make them) but more players will play Warlock for sure. I will not play until you fix this! For now i give map 1/5

Last edited:
Level 12
Wtf "be fast"? you now what is cd? Are you map maker? Do you have at least 1 your map? You are more smart than all people who think same like me? Anyone here give comments to you? I think NO

Last edited:
Level 21
I think yes, they do give comments like me. :xxd:
BTW, there's an "assisting" system that gives you points as well when you deal damage to an enemy and he gets killed.

So don't come here complaining; you seem not to be reading the text on the screen. (lazy like many others!)

BTW, I know what cooldown is! That's a reason why you have more abilities.

A part of Warlock strategy (IMO) is always keep an available ability. (Like firebolt!)

Level 12
I now for assist sistem read my last post lazy, i just say that assist system is not so good and need improvements. Now assist gets same amount of points like player who killed unit. I think that makers need to make detection system and that person which destroy more than 50% of unit hit points get 2 point and that person (assist) which destroy less that 50% of unit hit points get 1 point. Yes you have other spells but fire bolt is most effective for killing becouse speed and big knockback so you can kill unit with other spells so fast like with bolt. He will steal kill for sure.

Level 12
He is not claver than me, that is stupid and unfair,i hate that kind of playing. Somethimes is not only important that you win, it is important how you win. If map makers imporove system (and i dont see whay not) game will be better for sure,fair...,kills stealing sucks.One of map makers think same, he told me by email and if that change mean more players and fair game and dont see whay they cant make this....

Level 21
Well, if someone plays this map it means he's VERY GOOD at it! (that includes you!)
I've tried to play it with many people... They all leave before the 3rd round. I've played 180 rounds 1vs1... It was very fun, very exciting!
And this is it: someone either is very good at this map or just doesn't play it.

Go and ask at the brawl to fix these.

Level 18
well, i was playing Warlock, i set the knockback to 1000 (WOW) and i hit the enemy with a fire ball (he flies away like a ping pong ball LOL)

Back before i discover this

My perfect combo till now was Link+Boulder , i used it at my enemy it deals a high deadly damage

And i tried it on the 1000 knockback multiplier, and it's damn imbalanced

i used link ,then Meteor(relocated)when the boulder explodes after a few seconds, it explodes , and my enemy just FLY AWAY with my link on it, and i pulled it , his health got 65 i said WHOA , and when he is near, i shot a fire ball on him , he flied again with my link, and after he gets near me i used my thunder, then he gets near i used meteor etc etc etc, he dies

I request Zymoran and demestotenes to add a maximum pulling range for it

Level 12
Nice Loading Screen,TNX GOD for new point system.I like all changes, but i didnt test all.Removing Esnare was god choise becouse "Ensnare" dont sound magical :D Pillars are also very cool...But 1 thing you forgot, you didnt edit point system info in Quest (F9)

Last edited:

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Yeah, i saw that too. Not much of a big deal right now though =D

Level 15
Warlock is a game where each player controls a unit to cast spells. Spells have knock back when dealing damage, the more damage gather in each round boosts the knock back. Once a player hits the 'lava' spots, they get damaged overtime. The last survival or team wins the round for bonus points. The gold is earn each round to buy the spells/items.

I enjoyed this game a lot, it is awesome, fun and exciting. 10 rounds of warlock can fill a match. Best casual game in warcraft I ever encountered!
I rate this map 5 stars and hope everyone who play warcraft plays this!