• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft movie teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Just highlightning that the actor who plays Anduin Lothar is the same as Ragnar Lothbrock in Vikings.

I'm a Swede, Stefan Löfven and Karl XVI would have me executed if I didn't know that. ;) He's good as an actor but his voice has to be one of the least attractive ones I've ever heard. Jeremy Irons, that's a man with a sexy @$$ voice.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Infinitely better!

And the worst part is : although the original author, who seems to be f3dj4, in no time "literally slapped one of the vanilla WoW themes over it" (to quote him), one must admit some parts of the trailer *do* indeed work better (especially the beginning imho). And it is only a quick hack. :eekani:

it seems better, and after researching, its Universal fault for putting that music so its fine for me.

Yeah, it might be possible they do not know how to sell it properly.
I fear Universal does not understand the WarCraft fanbase. :thumbs_down:

If true, then this is bad news, since a movie can also flop because of bad marketing.

If the WarCraft movie flops or does not make money, then we will not see such wide-scale projects before another 15 years. Please see above, the Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within flop from 2001, leading to the end of Square Pictures.

In order to *start* making real money, a $100 million movie must gross more than $200 million. Looks like the WarCraft movie cost more than $100 million.

Much better,good job

Credit goes to the original author, not to me (please see above).
But thanks anyway. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.