• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of the Elves

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is about elves fighting elves. You have to defend your base from the other team.

Special thanks to Kitabatake and Pyritie for models.

Keywords:
Elves
Contents

War of the Elves (Map)

Reviews
14:05, 17th Oct 2008 Septimus: I have to reject this resources due to the extremely poor development. You have develop several error in this map and I going to mention what is that. 1) Leak trigger - All your trigger leak and you do not use...

M

14:05, 17th Oct 2008
Septimus: I have to reject this resources due to the extremely poor development.

You have develop several error in this map and I going to mention what is that.

1) Leak trigger - All your trigger leak and you do not use custom script to fix it, possibly making the game lag if been play at long duration.

2) Flaw/Bad triggering - Using the wrong method to remove hero unit or spawn enemy unit. There is no need to create a mass amount of trigger for it, 1-2 trigger would suffice.

Infact, you hide the hero instead of removing it. Hide the hero doesn't mean the hero no longer exist at the map, but it only make them cannot be seen by player unit.

If the player attack the enemy base, don't be suprise if your unit hp decrease as if been attack by enemy while there is nobody around the unit.

3) Malfunction hotkey - You did not create a proper hotkey for the hero skill.

4) Terrain - The terrain is way too flat and a pain in the eyesight to look at.

Note : Nobody would be interested to play this map due to the serious error been conduct at this map. I suggest you to get somebody to help you improve the condition before you upload it again.

Rejected resources are permitted to be upload again to THW provided they make a huge/major update over it. So, if you just fix 1-2 error and re-upload it. I do not hesitate to reject your resources and give much harsh critic over it.

As for now, Rejected.