• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Campaign] War of the Ancients

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
And here it's Heinvers xD

30c7sdj.jpg

Level 30
A pretty great landscape again from you but I agree on removing that palm tree given the explanation of Heinvers regarding it.

And as an addition, I do feel that you could add some growing plants on the manmade tiles or road at the sides. I would suggest making a break by placing some grass tiles around the manmade tiles then placing some little grasses and such.

Level 5
Just a small suggestion.. IF and only if possible, could you include TICHONDRIUS (the most powerful and intelligent dreadlord) in your War of the Ancients campaign even just for a minimal role? Even though, I do know that he was not mention in the novel... :ogre_haosis:

Level 5
I would be expecting a total awesome and epic RTS wars in this campaign, since the novel talks of a pure WAR... I would really love to control a huge number of armies with the heroes to lead them, of course... NIGHT ELVES VS DEMONS... :ogre_haosis:

Status
Not open for further replies.