• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Malfurion's Quest

Level 2
Happy New Year everyone! Since my last update, I have continued to work on the gameplay and cutscenes for Chapter 8 (which is now 70% done). Once the map is finished, there will only be a couple of tasks left for me to do before the v1.5b release, which includes:
  • A new interlude called "Demons of the Past"
  • Final testing and changes to ensure everything is ready for release
So? Can you finish the last two chapters you said?I wonder how long it will take for this 30% to play

Level 11
Happy New Year everyone! Since my last update, I have continued to work on the gameplay and cutscenes for Chapter 8 (which is now 70% done). Once the map is finished, there will only be a couple of tasks left for me to do before the v1.5b release, which includes:
  • A new interlude called "Demons of the Past"
  • Final testing and changes to ensure everything is ready for release
Exciting news! Can't wait!

Level 2
Hello, my friend. I'd like to know the latest progress of this campaign and the planned route. I can't wait to play your battle. Seriously, I'm a Chinese fan. I've been waiting for you to fight this battle for a long, long time. Seriously, I'm not kidding. I'm curious if this battle will be in February or will it come out at the end of January? Or does it come out in one of March to December?

Level 2
There is another question, that is to say, when can our fans at least play the sentry line in the battle you do? I really want to play your battle. I understand that I guess there are always gaps in this campaign, right?

Level 6
Greetings! I haven't play this campaign for a very long time so i am a bit rusty. So my question being is, Does getting special items can only be found in hard mode? or you can find rare/exclusive items in normal too? Cause i would like to confirm it.

Level 30
Hello, my friend. I'd like to know the latest progress of this campaign and the planned route. I can't wait to play your battle. Seriously, I'm a Chinese fan. I've been waiting for you to fight this battle for a long, long time. Seriously, I'm not kidding. I'm curious if this battle will be in February or will it come out at the end of January? Or does it come out in one of March to December?

Hi there, so the plan is to release a beta update (v1.5b) of the campaign so far. The original post detailing the update's features can be found here: [Campaign] - Malfurion's Quest. In addition, there will be another new mission called Final Conflicts included in the update.

v1.5b will be released once it is ready, which will likely be sometime within a few months.

After that, the plan is to work on the remaining features and changes for the complete release (v2.0). More about the final release will be announced once v1.5b goes live.

Greetings! I haven't play this campaign for a very long time so i am a bit rusty. So my question being is, Does getting special items can only be found in hard mode? or you can find rare/exclusive items in normal too? Cause i would like to confirm it.

There are exclusive and powerful legendary items to find in Hard difficulty only.

Level 2
Hi there, so the plan is to release a beta update (v1.5b) of the campaign so far. The original post detailing the update's features can be found here: [Campaign] - Malfurion's Quest. In addition, there will be another new mission called Final Conflicts included in the update.

v1.5b will be released once it is ready, which will likely be sometime within a few months.

After that, the plan is to work on the remaining features and changes for the complete release (v2.0). More about the final release will be announced once v1.5b goes live.

There are exclusive and powerful legendary items to find in Hard difficulty only.
So, the battle you said is almost ready? Or does it still have to wait?

Level 2
I'm curious when these three battles will be finished and ended. Is it okay to play after you finish it or wait? And make sure there's no problem. Do you think it should come out before the New Year or when
Screenshot_2024_0119_181852.png
Screenshot_2024_0119_181906.png

Level 6

Thank you for confirming good sir and i expected. Welp might have to wait many months till 1.5 has been release

Level 2
Seriously, I really want to play this battle. Thought I thought you'd be a sentinel first and then another line. What I didn't expect is that I guessed wrong

Level 2
Seriously, I really want to play this battle. Thought I thought you'd be a sentinel first and then another line. What I didn't expect is that I guessed wrong
Really Dude dont be so freaking arrogant.Master Turno made His Masterpiece as quick as he can.
Its the freaking hard work - to Do your job Max well.
Youll tell Him thanks for opportunity to play Free in this Great Campaing !!!
P.S-Master Turno -Do it as long as it need.))

Level 2
Really Dude dont be so freaking arrogant.Master Turno made His Masterpiece as quick as he can.

Level 2
Seriously. We Chinese fans are waiting for him to finish this battle and we can't wait to play it. My friend said it might be over next year. Is the year almost over?

Level 2
Hello! My friend, how is your battle going? Where have you been? I am curious! Can I ask a question, when you're done, can our fans in China translate your campaign, or do you still need to check for gaps?

Level 2
hello,my friend How did the battle go. How many more days will it take to complete?I saw you do a test? Is this for any effect or what does it mean? Is the current progress 0%?

Level 1
I'm encountering a bug, playing on 1.31 just finished killing demon Mother on chapter 8, watching the interlude, then starting in chapter 9 Ysera Heart, Velinde lost 3 of her item, all which is unique/artifact quality. Malfurion and Pouch item seems fine, Maghteridon also start correctly with only orb. Anyone else also face this issue?

Level 28
I'm encountering a bug, playing on 1.31 just finished killing demon Mother on chapter 8, watching the interlude, then starting in chapter 9 Ysera Heart, Velinde lost 3 of her item, all which is unique/artifact quality. Malfurion and Pouch item seems fine, Maghteridon also start correctly with only orb. Anyone else also face this issue?
People have reported this problem before, although it's quite different than yours: Malfurion's Quest v1.4b
It's a bug that Turnro will probably fix it on later updates of this campaign, as mentioned on that thread.

Level 1
People have reported this problem before, although it's quite different than yours: Malfurion's Quest v1.4b
It's a bug that Turnro will probably fix it on later updates of this campaign, as mentioned on that thread.
Funny, I look at that screenshot and the slot that missing item is the same (slot 1,3,5) with the Staff of Feedback is the only same item that we missing, so I guess the bug is inventory slot related. Thankfully I have safe file before fully destroy the demon base and move all unique & artifact item to the Pouch, and Velinde only carry some normal item. Then I proceed to enter the final stage of killing the mother demon, and in the next mission everything is fine.

So the key for temporary fix here is to move all item to the pouch, if anyone who encounter the same issue later.

Level 30
Hi everyone! Just a quick update on where development is at the moment:
  • Chapter 8 of the Good story is nearly done with the final cutscene the only major task left to do. I expect to have a working version of this massive mission done within the next couple of weeks
  • The following map I'll be working on next will be an interlude that plays after Chapter 8 of the Good story (Demons of the Past). This is the final planned new map for the v15.b release this year
  • Speaking of the v1.5b update, the update is planned to be released during summer around mid-year. A release date will be announced closer to the time
chapter_8_rin.jpg

Level 2
Hi everyone! Just a quick update on where development is at the moment:
  • Chapter 8 of the Good story is nearly done with the final cutscene the only major task left to do. I expect to have a working version of this massive mission done within the next couple of weeks
  • The following map I'll be working on next will be an interlude that plays after Chapter 8 of the Good story (Demons of the Past). This is the final planned new map for the v15.b release this year
  • Speaking of the v1.5b update, the update is planned to be released during summer around mid-year. A release date will be announced closer to the time
My friend! ! You finally made new progress! I thought that after you fought, you couldn't care what our friends thought about your campaign. Excuse me, will this campaign be in April, May or June? I can't wait! ! Anyway, is the campaign coming to an end?

Level 2
My friend! ! You finally made new progress! I thought that after you fought, you couldn't care what our friends thought about your campaign. Excuse me, will this campaign be in April, May or June? I can't wait! ! Anyway, is the campaign coming to an end?
By the way, I am a big fan of China. Because I really want to play with you, the author of the sentinel line!

Level 1
Please, I don´t have official Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne, only free downloaded with 1.27 version. I could play previous campaings, but now I can´t. I see it is necesary to play it on at least 1.30 version or above, but I can´t find any free Warcraft 3 with that version. If I download a patch, it automaticly starts to download Warcraft 3 Reforged from b.net client. Is there any other posibility to play your campaing, or I am fcked up?

Level 11
Please, I don´t have official Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne, only free downloaded with 1.27 version. I could play previous campaings, but now I can´t. I see it is necesary to play it on at least 1.30 version or above, but I can´t find any free Warcraft 3 with that version. If I download a patch, it automaticly starts to download Warcraft 3 Reforged from b.net client. Is there any other posibility to play your campaing, or I am fcked up?
there is a page in this site that contain all game versions to 1.31 but you will need a cd key if i remeber corretly

Level 28
Go here:

And here (in the "Game Files" section):
1.31.1 DOWNLOAD.jpg

Enjoy!

PS: Don't forget to start the game using the "Warcraft III.exe", or else the game will keep upgrading your client to Reforged!