• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Villager Zombie

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
the vanilla zombie looks so bad to me,looks like a homeless starved monk

Tags:Zombie, Villager, Creep, Daslzak, Zombie Villager, Villager Zombie, Zombies, Villagers, Undead,
Previews
Contents

Portrait (Model)

Villager Zombie (Model)

Villager Zombie TC (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Please add an in-game screenshot and a proper description for the model.
ILH
ILH
Good job on the changes, however, I noticed more issues. The team-colored armbands on the team-colored model are floating during Decay Bone animation. For both models, they contain duplicate attachment points, event objects and also collision shapes...
Level 7
I think it's a very useful model - could be so much better if it had these animations aswell: Attack 2 - Attack Slam - Death 2 - Stand/Spell Channel - Walk Fast - spell throw (Coughs up blood)
i dont really like that idea because all i want it is to be more like a common zombie type thingy but i will make zombies in the future with those spells and abilities (kind of like l4d zombie mechanics)

Last edited:
@stan0033 oh I get this on Magos, in active anim, and in Mldvis
View attachment 437485
You see this transparent thing between face and hair.
By the way, I created portrait! If needed I can upload it, and team colored version of it as well :cgrin:
it wont be noticed from above anyway. Why tell me you made a portrait when it's not my model. Talk to the author

I was going to fix it, but you took over.
Great job!
when? the model stayed uploaded for awhile :D

Last edited: