• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampires and Werewolves

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this is a realpha of norelon's map... ok it's his map with both genders for his heros(exept werewolf lord) and many of the spelling errors are fixed.
now there is more stuff to find inclueing a way to make a lot of money, but youle need to kill something specal to get to it.
i belive that norelon said anyone can edit his map but im not 100% sure so you can just tell me to take it off is it's plagiarizing. also this is still an alpha so tell me what needs fixing and ile spend my time updating it so you dont have to fuss with it.

also norelon's webpage is www.freewebs.com/norelon ... i think...

the map takes place in a small town and you're eigther an ambitous vapire who wants a little place called THE WORLD as a play toy, a pack leader of werewolves who wants to secure his hold on the town, or one of the poor souls who had to fight them.
the main part of the map is killing creeps which will eighter give you spawns, if your one of the occult,(aka werewolf/vampire), and/or gold.
you can win as anyone of the teams, but the werewolves hold an advantave by being in a heavly guarded zone, and the vampires have a mansion that is a small fortress. best have a palliden and at least 1 out of every 2 be spell casters,... for best results that is.

Keywords:
werewolf, vampire, edited, fixed, sluggaboyz, medieval, blood
Contents

Vampires and Werewolves (Map)

Reviews
15:52, 21st May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Please show me some proof that you could indeed edit this map, until then it will stay Rejected.

M

15:52, 21st May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Please show me some proof that you could indeed edit this map, until then it will stay Rejected.

Level 3
please dont vote on it yet just tell me what i still need to edit. also i am trying to get the anoying trigger of, when you "upgrade" a person they die, to work better.

thank you for pointing thathat out tsg

Last edited:
Level 3
to answer dark horse 08's question:
it's sort of like loap tag with the mafia x2 and no police and drug lord.

also try not to die by creeps because you just respawn and get pissed at the level 9 slayer. also there are two routs to take in the cave system so you dont have to go through werewolf turf if you want to kill creeps. also not that you get income when you have villagers, you buy them after you get a peasant. they can be upgraded to fight but they dont give gold any more. (it used to be citizens but it was spelled wrong and i was too bored to retype it+villager is easyer to spell for me)

p.s. you can kill just about any sigle unit in the game at the start, if your a hero, exept for the slayer who gives an awsome prize.

Level 4
Make creeps re-spawn in the cave more items in the werewolf and vampire shops and if you can add a ninja class with double katana blades i will really like it
And i would really like if you add a chainsaw item another boss other than the vampire slayer with a cool prize like the soulreaver blade
rating:4/5.00
id make it4.75/5.00 if you had more commands for the vamp rather then open house(it will just open all doors so i don,t like it)
Oh and also add decorations for the character for example angel/demon wings,demon horns,angel halo,a book,tentacles coming out of your back,a parrot on your shoulder,etc.....
edit:It will also be good if you had candy shops(sells candy weapons)

Level 3
im sory to tell you this but im not the one who added the decorations, and the cave creeps aren't suposed to respawn due to farming problems. also the ninja class is a good idea but this is a Medieval map not a feutal japan map. and same thing with the cahin saw... actualy i think i could fit both them in and im not allowed to sell candy to players since the incident with a paliden and a jelly bean.

sorry but i cannot add another hero type due to lack of room.

Last edited: