• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I am having a problem when I order my unit groups to attack the position of a unit, currently I have not removed any leaks if this could be the problem.

I know my triggering works, but sometimes when I order a unit group to attack the position of a unit the whole group doesn't attack and I have no idea why. Trust me all the units that I want in the group are all in the unit group, If you need more info I can post my triggers.

Note* When I assign my units to a group it is through picking them from a region (I thought it could be a problem with the size of the regions but it was not, I may try and use the "In Range" function other than the pick all units in region function). I have a trigger to fix units that are not in the one of the unit groups but it never gets used I think it has to do with that the units are all in groups.

Level 8
Thanks Eleandor that was exactly the problem, I had just fixed my problem just as you posted your answer.

It seems that I had to remove the dead units from the unit groups because they were still receiving orders as a alive unit

Status
Not open for further replies.