• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I know you can select groups from 2-12 units and move them all together, and other actions, attack/ patrol / stop / etc, etc..

But is there any way to make units spawn and move as a group all the time , unless they attack.

So, when you select one unit of this group, you control the rest of the group. But at the same time, you will only have 1 unit selected, so you can select another 11 to form a normal group of 12, but moving a lot more units while doing it. :eekani:

Then you will be able to move different random groups of units, by just using 12, but when the units attack they must not be forced to attack as a group unless you tell them to attack as one.

I've a feeling i didn't explained this very well, i hope you can understand my question. I will be around for anything. :grin: Thanks in advance for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.