• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Twisted Fate v.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A sea elf searching for his memory for many years have been rediscover his homeland in the vanishing island of azuria rumored to be a breeding ground of hydras and many other bone crushing monsters. His fate will begin in this garden. The garden of Azul.

2v2 or FFA.

Keywords:
Twisted, fate, 2, newbie, azuria, hydras,
Contents

Twisted Fate v.2 (Map)

Reviews
19:38, 13th Jun 2010 Rui: I have written a comment. Below you'll find the reason why I'm Rejecting your map.

M

19:38, 13th Jun 2010
Rui:
I have written a comment. Below you'll find the reason why I'm Rejecting your map.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I liked the map plane, but you've got the drops totally wrong. Creeps may only drop items from Charged, Power-Up, Permanent and Artifact item groups. I also feel the terrain could have been made a little more natural.
With the drops as they are, I am certainly not approving this. Rejected.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Pretty random creep spawns with little or no shelter. There's also some issues with creeps from other camps interfering in combat when you're attacking one camp. However, the creeps are decent enough, strong enough creeps guarding the expansions - though I do miss an easier, early expansion. Oh, and two gold mines for one base? No thanks.

One more thing about the creeps; they seem to drop rather powerful items, easier creeps should drop less powerful items and you also need to mind the item classifications. Not all kinds of items are allowed in melee.

The terrain is rather boring and it's obviously been put little effort into making a natural and realistic appearance - although there's a decent amount of doodads.

All in all, not very impressive.