• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Yes. Hot Topic now sells Edward Cullen Body Glitter. As if you wouldn't shop their before. Now you're considering running in with a molotiv, amirite?

Hot Topic needs to be destroyed for their continued rape of any and all real culture.

Level 24
idk, Hot Topic has done a pretty good job of representing emos and weeaboos. Body glitter sounds like it would leave a mess all over the place, though.

Level 14
idk, Hot Topic has done a pretty good job of representing emos and weeaboos. Body glitter sounds like it would leave a mess all over the place, though.

Like I said: Real culture. :p

Anyway, I'm very thankful I have never read this series. Emo, Mormon, Vampires does not sound like my thing.

Level 13
I've been to Japan and strangely enough... I didn't feel much different. I guess it was because 50 cent was constantly playing on a big ass screen on a building there. I guess I should have watched more TV on that trip.

Anyways... Twilight does unspeakable things to Vampires. Just... it's just wrong!

Level 26
Today, someone in my English class suggested that instead of reading a poem every day in the morning, we should read a quote from New Moon. I tasted bile in my mouth. But then she continued on to reason that the main character was depressed at that point in the story, so it was a lot deeper. Never before have I regretted free speech this much.

Shut up, tards, the book are awesome!

Actually read the first two volumes. Ended up laughing out loud a couple of times at how stupid some of the characters are. And the only character with long hair cuts it!? That's cruel, you can have long hair and be a werewolf ffs!

You made a mistake, deciding to read the second one. D:

Level 4
i know its a little late to apply.
but my opinion on the movie is:
that it is very interresting, romantic, surpricing.
it's special, and no one has ever made a movie just like that one.

Level 24
Of course there's never been another movie like it. It's a romance movie with vampires, and it doesn't have any sex.

Level 24
What the hell sort of vampire romance series takes FOUR books for a sex scene? Also, someone mentioned a while back that they have sex in the third one, but that's still two books too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.