• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] The Prophecy of the Dark Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
The Prophecy of the Dark Angel

created by: Valenvai

Description
The Prophecy of the Dark Angel is a single player RPG map. I tried to make it non-linear, maning you are free to wonder around, defeating enemies, gaining levels and completing optional quests obtained from the kingdom's citizens. Eventually you will stumble upon the main plot which will offer you challenging bosses and an interesting storyline.

Features
- 7 Heroes (plus 2 secrets ones that you need to find and unlock)
- New abilities
- Item crafting.
- Many optional quests.
- Secret stuff, well hidden around the world.

Screenshots

scr5.jpg

scr1.jpg

scr2.jpg

Progress

The map is complete (link) and has been tested numerous times though nasty bugs always hide around :xxd:.
This map was made a loooooooong time ago, I've improved a little in map designing and I am already working on the second part so I'd like to see what people think about the map; the game play, the environment, the size, the difficulty, the spells and anything else you can think that can make the next part better.

Thnx in advance!

Last edited:
Level 9
I worked on the map; added many optional quests, new items. Link to download is here. I worked a little on the terrain, trying to make it a little more 'real' but I prefer using the basic warcraft textures. :)
I tried to focus more on the plot and the gameplay rather than fancy models and textures. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.