• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] The Legend of Munchu

what you think of the new updates?

• Is bad

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • The new story is better

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • The new features are good

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Still missing many details

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Everything are very good

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
225390-albums6797-picture74605.png

225390-albums6797-picture74666.png

General

The Legend of Munchu is a single player action-based RPG map, taking place in the world known as Shan, a place with beautiful environments, including high-peaked mountains, lush forests, streaming rivers, and mysterious caves. The pressence of Shan's several kingdoms of ancient oriental culture, dots the world maps, having monasteries, temples and small villages located throughout the landscape.
The protagonist of the story will be a Pandaren warrior called Cheng, of an unknown mysterious past, that he doesn't even know of himself. But he have been trained for battle by the powerful monks, and is more than ready to go on an adventure.
The map will have an engaging story, where the player is able to chart the destiny of Cheng, deciding which path to follow, what to do and not to do - so that the map can be replayed afterwards with a new unique story.

Gameplay

One of the basic ideas of this project is also to bring a lot more reality to the gameplay than usual maps. For example, your character may feel sleepy or hungry and this will affect his health and status. You can cook, search in bushes, caves, rivers and even the bodies of defeated enemies, in order to find materials, potions, food, or other useful items. You are able to buy books with important information, tips and recipes.
Another feature is that each time you complete a mission in the map, ​​you will be given either positive or negative reputation points, affecting the direction of the plot and destiny of Cheng.
Interacting with the environments of the map is an important and fun part of the gameplay.
The very time itself also plays a significant role in the Legend of Munchu, as all the days, months and years will be counted. Events, such as festivals, will appear in certain epochs of the year.
In short, you will face many small random activities within the map.

What to Expect?

One can expect a map complete with an exciting storyline, lots of action, mysteries and various puzzles. A beautiful scenario and terrain-work, that brings the whole essence of the atmosphere to the player, who will also experience interactive environments, realistic features, several challenging dungeons and boss fights, and of course many, many hours of fun.

225390-albums6797-picture74672.png

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

225390-albums6797-picture74673.png
225390-albums6797-picture74668.png
225390-albums6797-picture74669.png

225390-albums6797-picture74670.png

225390-albums6797-picture74674.png
225390-albums6797-picture74675.png
225390-albums6797-picture74676.png

225390-albums6797-picture74671.png

Close

225390-albums6538-picture73286.jpg
225390-albums6538-picture73287.jpg
225390-albums6538-picture73288.jpg
225390-albums6538-picture73858.jpg
225390-albums6538-picture73859.jpg
225390-albums6538-picture73860.jpg
225390-albums6538-picture73861.jpg

225390-albums6797-picture74689.png

Team

reputation_pos.gif
Felipe Gormadoc

reputation_highpos.gif
J.PuNKD
reputation_highpos.gif
Losam

reputation_higherpos.gif
Amargaard

Legend:
reputation_pos.gif
Project Leader
reputation_highpos.gif
GUI/Vjass Coder
reputation_higherpos.gif
Support

Credits

Page 1

Page 2

agentdaniplayer
BlackStorm
Blizzard Entertainment
communist_orc
Daerone
Danny
Dimbasik
Deolrin
Exiler
Fingolfin
Henry
moma19
moma919

Mickey Frogeater
Mihaita1995
Metal_Sonic
NightFear
Perses
unwirklich
Sliph
Systemfre
Sanistra
Satreas
takato1996
The Witcher
VampireHeart
Vexiant
Wulfrien

Level 7
It's all great. But I don't see gameplay screens. No confirmation that these systems are in the map. At the screens I can only see the landscape completely relying on import.
Btw, Seventh screen is epic. :goblin_yeah:

It's all great. But I don't see gameplay screens. No confirmation that these systems are in the map. At the screens I can only see the landscape completely relying on import.
Btw, Seventh screen is epic. :goblin_yeah:

Yes, I still want to put some pictures and videos showing the Gameplay, soon I'll be doing this :xxd:
thanks for the comment. :thumbs_up:

I appear to be in the credits o_O
I do love that terrain.
But whats the gameplay gonna be like?

Thanks, well the game will be a Action RPG Single-Player, with systems manuals attack, many quests,dungeons and Boss Fights.
More details on the main post. :thumbs_up:

Looks awzum :)

Thanks, this coming from you is an honor for me ^^

This is very intresting I looking foward to more updates.There is olny one problem I have I ,how is gameplay going to be fluent with the eating system.

a great question :thumbs_up:
Well, before their journey is recommended to feed and rest well, along the way you can stop in camps and villages to meet their needs of hunger and sleep, you can do this alone also improvising a bed or feeding on fruits and other animals, or if your journey is very long you can take a stock of food in your backpack :grin:
There are many possibilities and options...

thanks for the comment. :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.