• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] The Heroes Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Introduction
Hello I'm Brhundle, you can call me readytoeat! This will be my First Map in Progress and I'm making this Map! Also I need help from you so I'm still recruiting if incase you want to join and help me. I tried to make the terrain for the game and it turned out to be beautiful. That was my first time to make a terrain like that so from that I am inspired to make a map. I call this, the Heroes Legend.

Simple Info About Map
Map Size : Tiny
Map Tileset : Village
Players : 2 Players

Story
The Humans lived peacefully at the Montalban Village a quiet and peace Village where they can do everything they want. They hunt for their survival , mine for riches , train to become strong , and trade with others. But a Necromancer appeared and brough a curse to the Villagers. The Villagers turn into Cave Goblins in short a Monster. But Brhundle , Lambert , and Kyla got lucky to survive and they were protected by Captain Denniel.

Brhundle loses hope which maked him weak. After a Day a Priest came and talk to Brhundle and Lambert. The Priest says "The two Heroes were here! They were Chosen to stop the Necromancer from bringing suffering to this world ! Brhundle and Lambert was surprised on what the Priest speaks of. After that event, a day passed again, Captain Denniel said to Brhundle and Lambert to be the Hero who will defeat the Necromancer. As Brhundle and Lambert accept that, Captain Denniel gave them a Sword , and Armor.

And there the great adventure starts.

Gameplay
This game is a two player game. I will add an Anti - Cheat here which the Player 1 can't cheat so he need other Player. You will play your role as Brhundle (Player Red) and Lambert (Player 2) which their Main Goal is to defeat the Necromancer.

The reason I make this 2 Player to make the game more Realistic and Harder.

Story : 5%
Heroes / Unit : 3%
Triggers : 1%
Terrain : 6%
Quest : 0%

Attachments : An system which a sword , shield and armor will be see at the game.
Cinematics (Planning To Make) : Which you will see a Short Cinematics that will make the game realistic to play.
Travelling Merchant/Shops : There where you can buy items to make you stronger so you can defeat bosses.
Hard Boss : Which you will defeat the boss to complete the quest or finish the game.
Pet System : Pets that can help you in battle so in fighting they can help you.

DungeonM ~ UTM v3.0 (Ultimate Terraining Map v3.0)
darkdeathknight ~ HoN UI
Hell_Master ~ Pet System and repharased my Grammar here !
SuPa- ~ Cave Goblin Model

Coming Soon !

Recruiting
Triggerer :
Modeller :
Jass Scripters/Coders :
Logo Maker :
Recruiting

Ideas / Suggestions? Comment !

Last edited:
Level 30
Looks good nd dont forget to put me in Credits for helping ya on Pet System. Just listing me is fine, dont give me credits just list me. I do work for free

On to the topic, your project looks good but you have many english to correct. Let me rephrase:

Intro:
Hello I'm Brhundle, you can call me readytoeat! This will be my First Map in Progress and I'm making this Map! Also I need help from you so I'm still recruiting if incase you want to join and help me. I tried to make the terrain for the game and it turned out to be beautiful. That was my first time to make a terrain like that so from that I am inspired to make a map. I call this, the Heroes Legend.

Story:
The Humans lived peacefully at the Montalban Village a quiet and peace Village where they can do everything they want. They hunt for their survival , mine for riches , train to become strong , and trade with others. But a Necromancer appeared and brough a curse to the Villagers. The Villagers turn into Cave Goblins in short a Monster. But Brhundle , Lambert , and Kyla got lucky to survive and they were protected by Captain Denniel.

Brhundle loses hope which maked him weak. After a Day a Priest came and talk to Brhundle and Lambert. The Priest says "The two Heroes were here! They were Chosen to stop the Necromancer from bringing suffering to this world ! Brhundle and Lambert was surprised on what the Priest speaks of. After that event, a day passed again, Captain Denniel said to Brhundle and Lambert to be the Hero who will defeat the Necromancer. As Brhundle and Lambert accept that, Captain Denniel gave them a Sword , and Armor.

And there the great adventure starts.

Gameplay:
This game is a two player game. I will add an Anti - Cheat here which the Player 1 can't cheat so he need other Player. You will play your role as Brhundle (Player Red) and Lambert (Player 2) which their Main Goal is to defeat the Necromancer.

The reason I make this 2 Player to make the game more Realistic and Harder.

Tried my best to rephrase!:thumbs_up:

Level 10
LoL sorry about my Wrong Grammars ._. I'm not a Pro at English :D
Edit : @Freengers : LoL look at the Progress xD it's didn't perfect to play you just gonna Explore the map xD
@Chaosy : What do you mean?

Level 13
LoL sorry about my Wrong Grammars ._. I'm not a Pro at English :D
Edit : @Freengers : LoL look at the Progress xD it's didn't perfect to play you just gonna Explore the map xD
@Chaosy : What do you mean?

Haha he mean, before making the thread, you should upload first the map, meanwhile you must finish first the map ( Playable )

Status
Not open for further replies.