• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraining Contest #12 - Horror/Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
I am honestly out of ideas, so this would be my latest WIP and possibly my final entry if I can't come up with anything else to do with it, I still get the feeling something's missing, though...

Attachments

• WIP.jpg
    WIP.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 200
Level 16
Keiji, i think that L2love has a great suggestion. try to use that blood.. and also, some scratches on the walls, or drawing or anything that might make it look creepier wouldn't be bad either :)
edit:
THIS could also look nice. especially the 'hand blood' thing.. check it out

Last edited:
Level 11
wip numero 2
WC3ScrnShot_032511_124956_02.png
well im not very satsified with it...so if you can give any sugestions,any at all,it would be very helpful,
one thing that i really dislike is the guy on the left,i cant find any other model to replace it with that the same position,and i think its an wow rip too...not sure
momentarily ill keep him as a place holder

@Keiji:
the blood on the right wall looks kinda weird,its like its in mid air

Level 11
wip numero 2
View attachment 100169
well im not very satsified with it...so if you can give any sugestions,any at all,it would be very helpful,
one thing that i really dislike is the guy on the left,i cant find any other model to replace it with that the same position,and i think its an wow rip too...not sure
momentarily ill keep him as a place holder

:O cool terrain but add more blood and corpse.
@Keiji:
the blood on the right wall looks kinda weird,its like its in mid air
Agree

Level 11
well yea,its inspired by dead space,but i didn't play any of them,i saw some trailers and really liked the idea of that one guy being completely alone on a ship filled with creatures that want to tear him limb from limb,and him falling into dementia and what not

probably i'll play the games,not a very big horror fan,but the story sounds wicked

Status
Not open for further replies.