• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

teamcolor for existing model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi there, can anyone make a team color for this model? When i select the unit in the world editor it already suggest spots to put the color, but when u place it it isn't there. (yes i checked the values in the object editor). The posts on the resource page (see below) also say that there is no team color.

I have a screen of the 'editor suggestions' maybe sombody could add teamcolor to the jacket, gloves, shoes and maybe the part where the axe is bind to the stick (with wraps).

Model:
Goblin - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

picture:
goblin.jpg

EDIT: oh and if u have time or so, could u mak his skin more soft green like all the other goblins in wc III instead of the flashy green. But this is not necesarry, the team colour alone would make me happy.

Thx in advance -Hoplitespear- :)

Last edited:
Level 3
Ok i'll do that. Right away!

The last time the auther was online was 2006. I don't think he will mind. I still give him credits, (i give u rep) and its only a teamcolour. If he complains i'll take the blame. But i don't think it should be any problem.

Level 8
Well, I have added teamcolor to spots you have pointed, but it looked sucky. Just too much of teamcolor destroys texture. So I added it only at belt, gloves and part of jacket. Also changed skin colour. If you like it, its ok, if you dont, I can make it the way you wanted it.
screeno.jpg

Attachments

• Goblin.rar
    246.1 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.