• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MODEL REQUEST: Epic Circle of Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need something original for my map, made from someone skilled with modelling...
I am bored with the circle of power that I use in my map, so I need something similar, but more attractive.
I imagine in like: a round, and team colored version of Force Wall(Doodad), but not as high as it. I think the height of the model have to be half the heroes to look attractive, and ofc to be able to see the hero who is in the circle. And all the inner part of the circle to be also team colored, but semi transparent flat empty like the circle of power model in the editor.
...basically surrounded by team colored magic.
...it's like undead building in construction

Actually you know what... you can make it colorless.. I will use tinting color, because it has a lot more variations!

+Rep +Credit

open-jpg.163893

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.