• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spoon's 2P Campaign

I have removed my uploads of the old campaign. If you want to play on v1.32 please go to here.

I don't update them anymore. Please don't message me about them.
Reviews
02:09, 27th Jun 2010 DonDustin: nice maps
Level 13
just wondering when i dl this pack does it auto dl the separate maps of their most updated state? like i see this pack was last updated 22:10, 26th Jun 2010
But 2P Campaign: Human 01 was last updated 16:18, 25th Sep 2010
so will this pack give me that most updated Campaign 1 map and so on for all the rest? or do i have to dl them 1 by 1

Also i believe this will be fun to play through but i havent looked yet is this RoC or FT Campaign?

Edit:
cool its RoC xD

Level 2
This map is a great idea!

But I have one problem, I am new to maps and these type of things..

When I completed the first campaign, I tried to host the second campaign but it doesn't work, instead it boots me back to the lobby/LAN screen.

P.S I am hosting in LAN.

Thanks

Level 3
oh just rememberd uther have bug which he go to orc campian stay there for a while don't know why and orcs go back for no reasion after destroying tower

Level 16
nice idea man.
I thought of making 2p campaign but they do not have be allies necessarily (e.g. arthas v sylvanus),but I could not find a way to open ROC campaign map.How did you do it?what is the program you used and where can I find it?
would really appreciate your help
thank you

Level 3
Would be incredible if you do of all campaigns (Reign of Chaos too) it's amazing play the campaign (wich it's perfect the story) with a friend hehe...
Gonna test now with my friend.

Level 4
Okay Spoon I tried it again, (havent played for awhile as you can see the date) The same thing happened once again, I only got to chapter three, can you tell me why? Because my brother and I love the idea and see how well you did anyway, 4/5 for editing scripts to make this two player.

Level 5
Awesome campaign.
Not sure if it's possible or not, but being able to toggle the difficulty between maps would be nice (won't take points off for this as I don't know if it's implemented or not). Also, the save/load code become quite long.

My biggest complaint is that there is no "Fully Shared Unit Control", just "Shared Unit Control" which can be problematic at times.

Overall, it is quite amazing and the best set of maps I have ever played. 5/5.

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
At the moment, the save code records what difficulty you're playing on.
So if you want to switch to the other difficulty you'll either lose your items or have to start from the begining.
The reason I did that is so people wouldn't play all the missions on normal, and then the last mission on insane to get a nice scoresheet.
But people don't really care about the scoresheets so I ought to make it possible (though at one time I was considering giving people fun "cheat codes" as rewards)

I forgot about fulled shared unit control, but that sort of makes a second player completely redundant so it seems a little counter-intuitive.

Thanks for playing. : )

Level 5
The standard maps are well done and the last custom map is great. I haven't thought you were following lore but i was wrong. The last map really follows the lore. 5/5

Level 1
Hello ive a problem i cant load the save files i mean i writh this command -load save code and nothing i get an error like unable to fiind save file

Level 1
Can we have a simple answer for all of us who can't create games exept with the first human map? Please. I find this problem 5times in different place of the forum, but noone get a solution.

Level 2
The concept are great, cause it 2 Player Campaign!!! I'm so excited to play it, but, when i download it and start the WC3 TFT and ROC, the map doesn't exist in the game. So, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
Turns out the map pack uses too many folders, and the game doesn't like long file paths. Try moving the individual .w3x files up one or two folders.