• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

So i was writing down a help request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei

Rei

Level 2
And then, it suddenly hit me.

"Hey guys. I'm using a damage detection system which, so far, has been working pretty well. I am able to produce mostly any effect desired except for one thing which has been giving me a hard time.

I am attempting to apply some extra damage directly from the damage source to the target every time that target takes....

holy shit nevermind"

I am not a smart man.

Level 21
So are you actually asking or what exactly? If that's so, this should be in the WEHZ.
Anyway, you can let the attacker have incinerate, it will work exactly as the Fury Swipes of Ursa Warrior in DotA. That's if you want to constantly add more damage after every attack e.g first attack +20, second attack +40 etc...
If you want a constant damage increase, use Unit ---> Damage Unit

Level 21
I think so. Never got copied incinerates to work properly.
Crushing Wave has a similar bug to some degree, but it's not noticeable. Ever wondered why Crushing Wave creates shadow particles upon hitting, not water? It's because it actually uses the field from Carrion Wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.