• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Model Workshop

Level 6
I have 2 requests. If my request is unclear, please contact me.

Request 1

Request 2

The .zip in the attachment is unarmed models of Mannoroth and Azgalor from World Editor. Please add these 2 animation to those models.

1st animation: DragonSpawn - Attack 2HLVar1
166652-albums8904-picture108711.png

2nd animation: DragonSpawn - Attack Slam
166652-albums8904-picture108710.png
166652-albums8904-picture108712.png

This is the Demon Form of the Demon Hunter. I need it to be white. In another meaning, i want him from Black to White.

I don't need the Demon Hunter, only this Demon Form so if you can please delete any other forms

Attachments

• Model file.zip
    278.5 KB · Views: 52
Level 5
My request is for this Grunt model that I've uploaded to have an added animation for stand channel that is exactly like the Ghoul's stand channel animation for the Cannibalize ability (including the sound). My goal is to make this a Grunt from the Bonechewer Clan (pre-fel orc, i.e. WC2: BTDP era) who ate bones according to lore. I was doing this tutorial: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/3...ansfers-31703/ and realized that Oinkerwinkle's Animation Transfer program doesn't work in Windows 10, so I was out of luck. Thanks in advance if you're interested in assisting!

Attachments

• BonechewerGrunt.mdx
    99.8 KB · Views: 79
Level 24
@Weigazod

Here's the Illidan model, forgive me that it's all plain white, that's because the textures that would fit your description is only this. But I did remove the original form and reduced the file size.

Attachments

• HeroDemonHunter.mdx
    186.8 KB · Views: 102
  • HeroDemonHunter_Portrait.mdx
    37.3 KB · Views: 61
  • screeny.jpg
    screeny.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 220
I have 2 requests. If my request is unclear, please contact me.

Request 1

Request 2

The .zip in the attachment is unarmed models of Mannoroth and Azgalor from World Editor. Please add these 2 animation to those models.

1st animation: DragonSpawn - Attack 2HLVar1
166652-albums8904-picture108711.png

2nd animation: DragonSpawn - Attack Slam
166652-albums8904-picture108710.png
166652-albums8904-picture108712.png

This is the Demon Form of the Demon Hunter. I need it to be white. In another meaning, i want him from Black to White.

I don't need the Demon Hunter, only this Demon Form so if you can please delete any other forms
You can do Request 2 all by yourself by downloading MdxPather and change the Demon Hunter model's texture path from Textures\Black32.blp to Textures\white.blp

Level 6
@Weigazod

Here's the Illidan model, forgive me that it's all plain white, that's because the textures that would fit your description is only this. But I did remove the original form and reduced the file size.

Thank you. It's better to have a model than having nothing. :)

Beside, i always want a non-original-form model.

P/s: I don't really understand why but when i rep you. It said i have to spread some reputation around before i can give it to you.

You can do Request 2 all by yourself by downloading MdxPather and change the Demon Hunter model's texture path from Textures\Black32.blp to Textures\white.blp

I don't really know about skin, model or icon so i actually don't know if i can do so.

Level 34
Level 14
Hello. Can I have a request? Can someone geomerge a Gold Mine and an Orc's 3-tier Great Hall (GHall, Stronghold, Fortress) or make a 3-tier Great Hall by making a Gold Mine its main building, and surround it with the great hall model's woods. And for every tier upgrade, the Gold Mine, as a main building, improves by adding some part of the great hall's main building (like the chimney when this model is upgraded to tier 3 or fortress). I hope I made my request clear. Thanks in advance :grin:
It might seem like a Haunted Gold Mine because it should be built on a Gold Mine.

It should look like this (sorry for the ugly image, I just PSed the two models and tried to combine it using Paint).
XXXX.png

N41

N41

Level 7
Hello guys can anyone add a TC to this model?
Here's the link on another post I made.

155233d1464608298-hives-2d-manipulation-workshop-tengu.png
I tried adding TC; If it looks messy, still it can be corrected by 2D edits, so you can update your previous thread in 2D Manipulation Workshop with this file.
And you don't need to add portrait file anymore, I added camera.

And remember to try on blank map or keep backup before using to be on safe side.

Attachments

• Tengu_N41.zip
    201.7 KB · Views: 59
I need a demonhunter model that morphs into Illidan instead of Black Demon.
How about creating a custom Metamorphosis ability that morphs from normal DH into Illidan DH
Then have this trigger run
  • Morph
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Metamorphosis (Illidan)
    • Actions
      • Animation - Remove the alternate animation tag to (Triggering unit)
      • Animation - Remove the alternateex animation tag to (Triggering unit)

Last edited:
Level 34
I wish to request that Ujimasa Hojo's Sylvanas Windrunner To be compatible with 67chrome's Blood Elven Ranger Retexture since the hair texture area is bugging up and appearing as a Black Texture

The texture path is: BloodElfRanger_by67chrome.blp

I've also deleted parts of teamglow that have no use with this skin (it has some parts of the model concealed completely) and changed cam angle a bit so it looks less boring with standart archer.

Attachments

• SylvanusWindrunner V2.02.mdx
    99.8 KB · Views: 94
Level 9
Dear friends, can someone please modify this knight model, just replacing the texture? I want to use the Captain skin on the helmet and armor, or a mix of Captain+Paladin meshes on the armor, the sword can be Frostmourne skin.
I'm already giving credit to AhhFreshWeeD for his models in my map, since im also using the original model and his priest too.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/black-legion-captain-v1.243349/#resource-35097

Thanks in advance!

Level 4
Hello!

There is this certain model,which is un-clickable(it doesn't have anything to do with locust ability and it probably doesn't have anything to do with collision shapes,not sure).That model issue,prevents the map development update....

The model is in the attached file

Fixing that,will make me happy af,since im struggling 3 days to fix it with no success...

Attachments

• Flying marine.mdl
    234.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Flying marine.mdx
    86.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Level 4
Hello all,

I would like to request a simple edit for the Goblin Alchemist model (the neutral hero). I want a cannon placed on his shoulder. For clear description, please see the picture below:

I will appreciate if someone can do this for me. It will be much better if you can also create animation for cannon firing.

Thank you in advance, hopefully it is not too much to ask.

Last edited:
Level 27
Retaking the infamous Basilisk from the Trollmaster.

Using the Dinosaur some copy and paste to make it a six legged beast, the bones were deleted and reasigned. Now i'm reasigning the skeleton per section, Front, Middle, Back Waist the floating head is the one from the portrait so this one can open the mouth during animations. Once the skeleton is ready and in position i think i could animate this based on the timings from the Thunderlizard, maybe i'm going to need a functional rip from wow to see how it moves or if the back is flat or wavy. Is someone else can lend me help i'm going to be happy xD
Basilisco.png BasiliscoBones.png

Level 29
As far i remember its top doesnt wave during movement, as the wow one is covered by some sort of carapace, mayhaps it does under that and it had been put in place to conceal it, i dont really.
It stomps moving all one side foot forward then all other side. -actually- this one needs confirmation, wth was this things exact motion ?

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Retaking the infamous Basilisk from the Trollmaster.
Aww yeah!

Using the Dinosaur some copy and paste to make it a six legged beast, the bones were deleted and reasigned. Now i'm reasigning the skeleton per section, Front, Middle, Back Waist the floating head is the one from the portrait so this one can open the mouth during animations. Once the skeleton is ready and in position i think i could animate this based on the timings from the Thunderlizard, maybe i'm going to need a functional rip from wow to see how it moves or if the back is flat or wavy. Is someone else can lend me help i'm going to be happy xD
View attachment 244473 View attachment 244474
Oh hey, that's pretty cool... But (dang, wish I could find my original Request post see below) did I really want/need there to be 6 legs? Seems an awful lot of work (not to mention he's really long now)...

//EDIT// - Ok, found it (& the accompanying image dump). It appears I said "possible but not necessary". Also, with the whole "mouth-opening" thing; at the bottom of the post I suggested using Cavman's Crocodile model instead of OH's Dinosaur model (fixes a few other things as well).

Hopefully I'm not too late (sorry). Thanks again for giving it another try; better luck this time!

Level 27
Well, Cocodriles are really long xD. Once the skeleton is rigged the model can be flatened to made it look sturdy. What i don't known if the armor in the back moves or is fixed that and the six legged motion is why i need to see a wow rip.

About the Dinosaur, the problems with the mesh legs are fixed now.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Well, Cocodriles are really long xD. Once the skeleton is rigged the model can be flatened to made it look sturdy. What i don't known if the armor in the back moves or is fixed that and the six legged motion is why i need to see a wow rip.

About the Dinosaur, the problems with the mesh legs are fixed now.
Well, Crocodiles may be, but (Jungle Troll-hired) Basilisks might not be. : ) But still, I'm interested to see where it goes, and very grateful. : )

Level 23
Generators
I found these lovely models but using them for towers made my players kill themselves over FPS drop. Can I get versions with about 98% less particles? one of them also creates an explosion many times its size when it dies and that should be reduced to something normal.
I have permission.

I'd also like an optimized/simplified version of HuntressMissile with reduced noise, likewise because I want to fit a lot of them on the screen.

Level 21