• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sick Question: What do you hate, what makes you sick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Sorry i don't know how to spell her name at all i googled it lol.

@Mulgrim you do know you sound incredibly feminine right now.

So, because he's fightign for his cause, and using logic, that makes him sound feminine? I applaud your way of thinking /sarcasm end

If you wanna start being sexist, I"ll take you down...well, you know, in an over the internet kind of takedown, not a physical one, as physical threats over the internet are pointless and unfounded. Which is another thing I dislike.

Level 13
lol He dose sound feminine even if that is being sexist im not saying bad im just pointing it out and how would your internet take down go about might i ask?

Level 20
I hate myself. *slits wrists*

Honestly though, I hate all of you. Please die and burn in everlasting hell.

Oh and also, both men and women are shameless and deceiving. I hate people who generalize men as being degrading bastards. That's sexism!

Level 27
Wait a minute, what? Its completely useless. Sure, it may be an oligarchy, which isnt at all the preferred way to run things, but its not the worst in the world, nor is it useless. Perhaps you would prefer facsism or dictatorship?
Hey, a dog took a shit on my porch. I shouldn't try to clean it up or get mad about it, because the porch of a house down the street has a bigger shit on it.

I dislike anything that is not stellar.

Level 8
I tend to think that we're often equal. Even after men's hormones begin to speed up muscle growth later on, women still seem to be equal or just under the average man's strength, and often times above it. As for intelligence, at my school district anyway, we have about an even amount of top-level students for both sexes.

I officially deem En_Fuego a sexist.:thumbs_down:

Can we get on-topic now?

Level 15
I tend to think that we're often equal. Even after men's hormones begin to speed up muscle growth later on, women still seem to be equal or just under the average man's strength, and often times above it. As for intelligence, at my school district anyway, we have about an even amount of top-level students for both sexes.

I officially deem En_Fuego a sexist.:thumbs_down:

Can we get on-topic now?

dang, sarcasm is great...especially when it's so serious.

Level 15
En_Fuego, do you have any idea how hard it is to define sarcasm in text, especially as serious as yours?

Yeah, that's why it was funny. I didn't expect you guys to pick up on it. Just seeing your reactions was enough.

I know girls are better than guys and guys are better than girls in certain areas. Heck, just last week a girl my age beat me in arm wrestling (well, she is on the wrestling team...)

Level 20
Mulgrim said:
no no, i meant in terms of being aroused all the time.
And I was talking about menstruation. Both sexes have their downsides when it comes to fucked up shit that happens due to some hormones. Oh, and hormones aren't always related to sex drive, by the way.

I'm now ending all of my posts with 'by the way', by the way.

Level 10
I hate
BH2HYHEHHREHBZWHWZZLNZZLBH4HBHLLNZEHZR4LUZHLPZ8LWZ6HAH6HZR9H9ZNHTHNHLRNHBZ8L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.