• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sick Question: What do you hate, what makes you sick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Just answer the title. What do you hate?
What makes you so sick that you would jump out the window with a child in your arms?

What makes me sick is: When people repeats each other! Trust me, some people does this for hours...

John: Joe looks very ugly.
Sara: Yeah Joe looks very ugly.
John: I know right, he IS ugly.
Sara: Thats what i say, he is ugly...
John: Joe is ugly....

Level 36
What makes you so sick that you would jump out the window with a child in your arms?

Nothing would make me do that.

What I do dislike the most, is super negative folks, paranoid people that goes around their everyday and think about what could go wrong and what not, people like extremely Emotional and other sick guys and gals that keep thinking about risks...

People that simply see the dark side of life, when there is so much more behind the black clouds.

Level 15
Nothing would make me do that.

What I do dislike the most, is super negative folks, paranoid people that goes around their everyday and think about what could go wrong and what not, people like extremely Emotional and other sick guys and gals that keep thinking about risks...

People that simply see the dark side of life, when there is so much more behind the black clouds.

we should definitely hang out sometime

Level 15
twilight and its vampire wannabe fangirls/boys/mangirls. i mean how f-ed do you get
this link will blow your head off. dont click if you just ate. i am deadly serious
i mean.... come on!!! WTF

lol, wow. I'm neutral in that subject because i have never read the books, or seen the movie, therefore I won't judge it as bad, unlike many other people who don't know what the hell twilight is and just jump into bandwagons and insult it, seriously, why don't they go find out and shut the hell up.

also the fans are also very crazy when provoked, as they threaten to end people's life for a damn novel, they too need a psychiatrist.

can't you live in damn peace? stop over reacting, just be normal people, find out what the hell you're talking about, and stop insulting, AND be normal twilight fans!! stop threatening people!!!

Level 13
i don't hate anything, however i dislike the fact that many people use the word hate instead of dislike, hate is a powerful thing, and it ain't funny.

also: i would never jump out of a windown with a baby in my arms... i would throw the baby out and then jump.

ROFL I love the word HATE i HATE people who HATE the word.Also 1 other thing i HATE people who talk in movie theaters that pisses me off right there and this is not suppose to be a joke at all.

1 More thing i will add a list of everything i hate then post it in a edit or new post.

Level 13
People who do that are worst than the devil. I would seriously become a serial killer and kill only people who talk in the movie theaters.

Level 15
ROFL I love the word HATE i HATE people who HATE the word.Also 1 other thing i HATE people who talk in movie theaters that pisses me off right there and this is not suppose to be a joke at all.

1 More thing i will add a list of everything i hate then post it in a edit or new post.

oh please l2LOVE

but seriously, the word hate is nowadays just used instead of dislike nowadays, still it bothers me when people get the urge to try to mean it.

Level 8
Actually, I do hate things. Dislike is NOT synonymous with hate. Hate is the act of fierce loathing, where as disliking something simply means you dont much care for it. I dislike soem things, and then I hate others. Hate is not a cruel or dark word, it is a word used to express one of our deepest emotions. Do not pretend it does not exist.

Level 8
Wait a minute, what? Its completely useless. Sure, it may be an oligarchy, which isnt at all the preferred way to run things, but its not the worst in the world, nor is it useless. Perhaps you would prefer facsism or dictatorship?

Level 2
Wait a minute, what? Its completely useless. Sure, it may be an oligarchy, which isnt at all the preferred way to run things, but its not the worst in the world, nor is it useless. Perhaps you would prefer facsism or dictatorship?

you are right, but for me its just the fact that they could, and should be so much better than they are

Level 13
Here is a list of things i hate.Also its in random order.

1 White people who try to act black.
2 People who talk in movie theaters.
3 People who try to rap yet aren't good at it.
4 Math teachers who are douches.
5 13 yr old who think there the shit on wow.
6 Annoying homeless people.
7 Hive members who try to correct grammar.
8 Crying/whining children.
9 Country music.
10 Ugly whores.
11 People who think they are good at something but aren't really.
12 Cat lady's with 50 cats who smell like cat litter.
13 FOX.
14 Movie's involving shitty policemen.
15 Peta.
16 Flaming and Trolling.
17 People who think there the best at everything.
18 Midgets.
19 People who live with there parent's in the basement.
20 People who make prank calls.
21 People who don't host there own forums.
22 People who always text hello.
23 Street performers.
24 People who try to act smart by making up words.
25 Video games that require to much controls.
26 People who think there something such as a dragon or a ninja.
27 People who tell on someone.
28 People who have heavy accents.
29 Scrambled eggs.
30 People who change there hair color.
31 The name Fred.
32 Things that run on battery's.
33 Weddings.
34 People who act like there drunk.
35 The Po Po.
36 Oprah.
37 People who wet the bed.
38 People who say they will do something but they don't.
39 People with weird fetish's.
40 Clowns.
41 The 70's.
42 People who are Kiss asses.
43 Men with long hair.
44 Taxi cabs.
45 People who talk in 3rd person.
46 Shemales.
47 Musicals.
48 Suicides.
49 The Today Show.
50 Mylle Sirus/Taylor Swift.

Level 15
Oh, forgot to add people whose sole purpose is getting laid. I hate them.

i'm a man, guy, boy, whatever, i am 15, my hormones are obviously at a dangerous point, but i can't believe how some bastards just lie to women to get laid in any ways and then bye, it's digrating, i feel bad for them, and sometimes they ruin their lives, and i wish i could stab their nuts out. i mean, what the hell? have they no control? and some people even travel to other countries for it, and i swear to god if you are foreign and you are in italy for that purpose,

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND CUT OFF 3 OF YOUR FINGERS AS PUNISHMENT, BASTARD.

women should be respected

Actually, I do hate things. Dislike is NOT synonymous with hate. Hate is the act of fierce loathing, where as disliking something simply means you dont much care for it. I dislike soem things, and then I hate others. Hate is not a cruel or dark word, it is a word used to express one of our deepest emotions. Do not pretend it does not exist

Joss, i like you, but really, when people say they hate litle things like lines, going to the dentist, traffic, they don't really hate it, they dislike it, and i dislike when someone confuses the two and lets it come over them like it was a real feeling, it's sudden and stupid. The feeling does exist... i never said it did not, what I said was, the people of today are often annoyed by something in their enviroment, and they say they hate it, when it's just such a silly thing, they don't hate it, they dislike it, hate is a powerfull feeling linked to a bad road that is not pretty to walk, it can lead to death, vengeance, anything at the price of putting an end to it, that is hate, and if you hate something I hope you have good reason to.

Level 13
Sorry i don't know how to spell her name at all i googled it lol.

@Mulgrim you do know you sound incredibly feminine right now.

Level 3
Insanity-Wolf-I-HATE-DRUGS-THEY-MAKE-ME-SICK.jpg

Level 8
i'm a man, guy, boy, whatever, i am 15, my hormones are obviously at a dangerous point, but i can't believe how some bastards just lie to women to get laid in any ways and then bye, it's digrating, i feel bad for them, and sometimes they ruin their lives, and i wish i could stab their nuts out. i mean, what the hell? have they no control? and some people even travel to other countries for it, and i swear to god if you are foreign and you are in italy for that purpose,

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND CUT OFF 3 OF YOUR FINGERS AS PUNISHMENT, BASTARD.

women should be respected

Joss, i like you, but really, when people say they hate litle things like lines, going to the dentist, traffic, they don't really hate it, they dislike it, and i dislike when someone confuses the two and lets it come over them like it was a real feeling, it's sudden and stupid. The feeling does exist... i never said it did not, what I said was, the people of today are often annoyed by something in their enviroment, and they say they hate it, when it's just such a silly thing, they don't hate it, they dislike it, hate is a powerfull feeling linked to a bad road that is not pretty to walk, it can lead to death, vengeance, anything at the price of putting an end to it, that is hate, and if you hate something I hope you have good reason to.

Does the facts he attacked my best friend, tried to kill me, and then acts as if he's done nothing wrong count as a good reeason? I dont want to kill him, I just hate him with a passion for what he did, and I just dont want to see him again...mostly because I'm afraid of what I may do to him, if I did...

Status
Not open for further replies.