• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ScaryForest2

This was my first escape/maze map, it contains hundreds of traps.
Your ship was about to sink and you landed in a haunted forest where ghosts and other creatures drive their mischief.
Your only chance to escape is to reach the other ship that is somewhere in the forest, but it's a long way...

The map is very long and very hard, so bring some patience.

tip for single player:
to kill the first 3 skeletons set up some computer players or pull them to the explosive barrel and destroy it, it will kill all skeletons in its range.

i have added a ressurection stone a player can create via Item, the item has no limit but cooldown, create a resurrection stone where ever you like.
-reduced cooldown
Contents

ScaryForest2 (Map)

Reviews
ragingspeedhorn: Excellent map of the past. One of my favorite escape maps back in the day. Approved!

M

ragingspeedhorn: Excellent map of the past. One of my favorite escape maps back in the day. Approved!

Level 1
hey i have finished a lot of the scary forest 2 maps and there seems to be lots of them, i dont know if you made them all but next time maybe protect the map because some people are just sad and put cheats on them etc, it isnt fun to just wizz through escape maps, its fun to have a challenge :)

Level 6
I understand it was updated, but just improve the description a little and it might just work out fine.

Level 7
This has got to be one of the more challenging escape maps I've played. Great work overall, everything worked pretty smoothly for me. Other than the not so great description, this map is completely awesome!

Rating: 4/5 until description is improved.

Level 4
Just a question?!

"somewhere in the forest?" or somewhere in at coast...?!:vw_wtf: hehehe and if it is somewhere so it means you don't know the exact location? But why I can see the boat?:ogre_haosis:

Map is good...But huhu :vw_unimpressed: it takes my patience away hahaha :goblin_jawdrop: repeat after repeat after repeat then win! :ogre_love:

I love this game..:vw_love: "Will this game is Patience Eater" :)