• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Saw 5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Saw 5.w3x Made by Kakarotto#1*#.
Special thanks to TraNceR .
As you know from Old saw or Saw Movies you can say it's the same ... Traps/Mazes/Puzzles .
You start in a Room (You are a Victims) Captured by Jigsaw.....
You have to think and move fast before time goes out.
I will not tell you more..(Don't want to take the fun from you)
Checkout by yourself When you are happy ... I'm happy too... Please Give this map to High rate of peoples and through world :) Don't hide it :D Continue the Description From the Game...Thank you and Goodbye.. Your Faithfully
Kakarotto#1*#/TraNceR.
Good luck and Have fun.

Keywords:
Traps/Mazes/Danger/Thinking/Puzzles/Keys/Doors/Vitcims/Offender/Villagers/Jigsaw/And so on......
Contents

SAW 5 (Map)

Reviews
Next Review: [2016-05-14] Rufus Moderation Note What you need to do: Add a decent description. As it is now, it is not very informative and messy to read. It doesn't give any information on what type of map this is and it lacks structure and...

M

Next Review: [2016-05-14]
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
Add a decent description.
As it is now, it is not very informative and messy to read. It doesn't give any information on what type of map this is and it lacks structure and screenshots.
I don't think you will attract any players with a description like that.
With a nicer looking description it might just become more attractive for people to download and try it out.

If you need information on how to create a proper description, check this out.

Until a good description is provided, this maps status is set to Awaiting Update.

Level 26
Next Review: [2016-05-14]
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
Add a decent description.
As it is now, it is not very informative and messy to read. It doesn't give any information on what type of map this is and it lacks structure and screenshots.
I don't think you will attract any players with a description like that.
With a nicer looking description it might just become more attractive for people to download and try it out.

If you need information on how to create a proper description, check this out.

Until a good description is provided, this maps status is set to Awaiting Update.